I bought a series X from Gamestop two weeks ago and since then the system has factory reset...

Discus and support I bought a series X from Gamestop two weeks ago and since then the system has factory reset... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying figure out if I have faulty hardware or an update has occurred recently that may have caused the issue? It hasn’t been moved since setting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stacy hilt, Mar 14, 2023.

1. stacy hilt
    stacy hilt Guest

I bought a series X from Gamestop two weeks ago and since then the system has factory reset...

I’m trying figure out if I have faulty hardware or an update has occurred recently that may have caused the issue?

It hasn’t been moved since setting up.

:)

stacy hilt, Mar 14, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

I bought a series X from Gamestop two weeks ago and since then the system has factory reset itself twice. Do I have a faulty hard drive or system?

Or you can goto your gamestop for an exchange

You are within your 30 days
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I bought a series X from Gamestop two weeks ago and since then the system has factory reset itself twice. Do I have a faulty hard drive or system?

4. TreatmenteMcK6 Win User

Only certain games work on my Xbox Series X. Ongoing for awhile now.

Yup exactly what happens to me. I never really got around to solving it since I first got it but since I no longer have my PC & want to try different games other than Apex. From a week of looking for solutions, the only one is getting a new Xbox but I bought the series X Halo infinite edition day one and decided to unbox it two weeks ago. They sadly don’t have a replacement for that specific edition.
  5. Goggs25 Win User

keep getting this error code 0x800705aa

Factory does not work and has never worked. Xbox tells us to do that becasuse the lazy scumbga refuse to fix there crappy series x.

I have owned a series x since day 1 and have done a factory reset over 70 times and still get multiple issues the lazy scumbags refuse to fix.
  6. S2KMAN Win User

Redeeming Xbox All Access - Gamepass

I am dealing with this same issue. I bought the all access series x from gamestop and there is no option to activate the game pass.
Thema:

1. I bought a series X from Gamestop two weeks ago and since then the system has factory reset... - Similar Threads - bought series Gamestop

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  4. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  5. bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...: I can hear the sounds on the Xbox screen but can’t see them. cefced86-dea6-473f-946a-8e414487ecdb
  6. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  7. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  8. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  9. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  10. I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...: Please help I redeemed my bundle later because I wanted to play starfield and I went back in to redeem it today and it said success but it's not showing up in my library or queue...