i bought a prepaid card for game pass and its giving me error

Discus and support i bought a prepaid card for game pass and its giving me error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a prepaid card for game pass and its giving me error saying that temporary out service check later I cant play any game pass games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jackieringler, Jan 9, 2021.

1. i bought a prepaid card for game pass and its giving me error

I bought a prepaid card for game pass and its giving me error saying that temporary out service check later I cant play any game pass games

:)

jackieringler, Jan 9, 2021
  2. jackieringler Win User

I bought a prepaid card for game pass and its giving me error saying that temporary out service check later I cant play any game pass games
    its letting download game pass games
  3. jackieringler Win User

please help
  4. Thw0rted Win User

Unable to pay via paypal for xbox game pass

When your credit card fails it should give an error code, that might tell you more about what went wrong.

When I had problems with buying Game pass, I bought an Xbox gift card and added to my prepaid balance. Normally you can't buy Game Pass with prepaid balance, but when I contacted customer support they were able to make the purchase for me. Maybe that would
    be an option for you?
  5. FLiPoM Win User

ERROR CODE 80153021

Atm i dont have a credit card to update my paypall account, so i bought the 3months XboxLive pre paid card, this is weird, i cant use the redeem code, it always gives me a error, it recognizes that its a prepaid card but when i click "OK" it gives me a error,
    and i can't remove my paypall acount :\
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Xbox Credit as Present

If the Credit should be for Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass subscriptions I would recommend a prepaid Card for that. If you want to give him credit for buying games or dlc you could add the prepaid Xbox credit cards for it.
Thema:

1. i bought a prepaid card for game pass and its giving me error - Similar Threads - bought prepaid card

2. Compré tarjeta de prepago en un Oxxo y no me deja canjearla[I bought a prepaid card at an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Compré tarjeta de prepago en un Oxxo y no me deja canjearla[I bought a prepaid card at an...: No me deja canjearla la quise poner aqui por Microsoft y me dice que no la activaron es una tarjeta de prepago de 3 meses que puedo hacer en ese caso? [Translation - It does not let me exchange...
  3. Cancel EA Access Subscription bought using prepaid card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancel EA Access Subscription bought using prepaid card.: I bought 1 year EA Access back in March 2017 using prepaid EA Access Card, as per now it is not much of use for me. If I cancel my subscription will I get a refund? If yes what will be the amount...
  4. Bought an XBox Live 2100 Prepaid Card - can't redeem it ..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an XBox Live 2100 Prepaid Card - can't redeem it ..: I bought an xbox live 2100 prepaid code online on Gameflip. I recieved the code i tried redeeming it but I get a message Oops something went wrong. And i get an error which i can't find anywhere...
  5. I bought and activated prepaid card and did not receive the product contained

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought and activated prepaid card and did not receive the product contained: Well I bought a prepaid Xbox Live gold card for 3 months and I activated it yesterday afternoon, but in the console it shows that it does not have any live gold subscription, and I did not receive...
  6. There's one I month I bought a 3 month prepaid card of xbox live gold and today it's not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There's one I month I bought a 3 month prepaid card of xbox live gold and today it's not ...: When I try to connect to online servers on games likes cod bo3 or halo reach it says that I have not the xbox live rights or xbox live gold membership however it ends on october...
  7. Why was my son suspended for a billing issue? He uses a prepaid card I bought him!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my son suspended for a billing issue? He uses a prepaid card I bought him!: Hello, My 8 year old son was suspended on xbox live for using a prepaid card that I bought him. I have the card in hand. I am very upset about this as this was his valentines gift from me. If you...
  8. A friend of mine bought me a xbox live gold prepaid card for 12 months, but i can't redeem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend of mine bought me a xbox live gold prepaid card for 12 months, but i can't redeem...: Why can't i redeem the code for 12 months xbox live gold? A friend gave it to me as a gift. 499f92da-ef77-4740-9fd9-880d94146fa8
  9. I have the 1 month trial Xbox LIVE, but bought a prepaid card today. Do I officially have Gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the 1 month trial Xbox LIVE, but bought a prepaid card today. Do I officially have Gold ...: It says I have both Xbox LIVE Gold, and Prepaid 3M Xbox LIVE Gold. Is it fine to 'cancel' the free month trial of my XBL now, or just wait it out? I did it to get the freebie games, play online,...
  10. Bought prepaid card off amazon, got card for wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought prepaid card off amazon, got card for wrong region: I bought a Parepaid card off of amazon which fail to work when I entered it. I think that they gave me a card from the middle east region, this the text is in English and Arabic. (Instead of the...