I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I...

Discus and support I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I do to make for my console? 4acb6992-faec-41e3-b267-59831effefe7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by partha mishra, Nov 25, 2022.

1. I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I...

I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I do to make for my console?

:)

partha mishra, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Faizan Ali2 Win User

I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I do to make for my console?

I bougdht a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I do to make for my console?
    Allowed
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Does Cricket 19 on Windows via Xbox Game Pass not support online multiplayer?

You should be able to play Multiplayer as the Game Pass version seemingly supports Multiplayer. This is what shows for Cricket 19 if I look for the game in the Game Pass section of the PC Xbox App:

[​IMG]
  4. DylanHartford Win User

Ark survival evolved genesis season pass not working

So this is happening to me now. It appears Microsoft is selling the PC version of this DLC on their store but do not sell the PC version of this game on Microsoft store (for the life of me I cannot understand this). Furthermore, having bought this item
    through console and not through PC I don't see how this can even happen. Says I own it but I cannot install it at all as if I do not own the game it is attached too.

I own the game, not only do I own it I have 3 three separate licenses. 1: Through gamepass that I pay for monthly, 2: I bought the game digitally through Microsoft store, 3: I have the disk in my system right now. So my only guess is this product purchased
    through a console thinks its for PC. I really find all of this amazing.

Also, I bought this on PC first, mistake on my part cause I didn't realize it was for the PC version of the game sold through steam. Honest mistake considering anything I buy through Microsoft store will be assumed to be used for a product available on the
    Microsoft store (crossplay version not the steam version). I had that refunded, waited a couple days for the refund to be processed and showing as refunded in my billing before I purchased this DLC through my console.

At this point it seems I am out money and ill have to waist time dealing with customer support to get any kind of fix to this. I am sure I am not the only person who has an issue with a company taking money and then making you work more than you should have
    for what you paid for. At this point yall own me now.

Side note: Anyone who bought this game through steam will buy the DLC through steam why complicate something by using another vendor?
  5. MFS Maypop Win User

Whats is your favorite sports game?

Not really playing any sports titles at the mo but im excited to see what Cricket 19 can offer as haven’t played a great cricket title since the last brian lara title
  6. jellybath Win User

I bought xbox version INSTEAD of PC version online, what can I do?

You would need to go to http://commerce.microsoft.com to see if you can start a refund there. If not, you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us Then you would purchase the game again for the correct platform.
    Hello,

I clicked on the first link you gave me but there is no information on how to start a refund. Is this a US/Canada feature only - I am from Australia? I am finding it very frustrating as I seem to be going around in circles trying to find a way to start a
    refund/exchange or get in contact with Xbox. Either way, I truly appreciate your quick response, thank-you.

Kindest regards
Thema:

I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I...

1. I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I... - Similar Threads - bought version Cricket

2. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  3. Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...: The deluxe version of this game includes Xbox One also. How can i upgrade it? Additionally it does not give me an option for a refund since it was a gift. The game is Hogwarts Legacy. For some...
  4. I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s: Why does my digital xbox x/s game say uncompatible on my xbox s 61f7ca89-1a46-4653-81b6-ffe54403226b
  5. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  6. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  7. bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I...: bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I realised I bought the wrong one, now Microsoft have denied my refund request, any help?...
  8. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  9. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  10. is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how: is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how b0a025ba-9618-4ca8-b058-932f5c256272