I bought a new series X and the Ethernet cable is constantly connecting and disconnecting,...

Discus and support I bought a new series X and the Ethernet cable is constantly connecting and disconnecting,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The ethernet cable is constantly connecting and disconnecting, this happened on my series S as well and i’m not sure how to fix it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex Kolivas, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Alex Kolivas
    Alex Kolivas Guest

I bought a new series X and the Ethernet cable is constantly connecting and disconnecting,...

The ethernet cable is constantly connecting and disconnecting, this happened on my series S as well and i’m not sure how to fix it

:)

Alex Kolivas, Dec 9, 2022
  2. IainRossi Win User

Slow Download Speeds

Did you manage to fix the connectivity issue? My Series X constantly drops connection to xbox live/internet despite an ethernet cable being used.
  3. Blackhawks1009 Win User

Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.

Im having the exact same issue with my Series X as DMcC1 though im using the modem/router provided by Spectrum Cable in western NY. Ethernet cable works fine on xbox one and any other device I connect it to, but when I connect it to the series X it will
    connect for about 2 seconds and then disconnect and tell me i dont have an ethernet cable plugged in. It then alternates between connecting for about 2 seconds and then disconnecting for a while and then repeats the process. Wireless connection seems fine.
    I guess im glad to know im not the only one.
  4. Alex Kolivas Win User

I bought a new series X and the Ethernet cable is constantly connecting and disconnecting, how do I fix this?

Is there anything else I can try?
  5. Alex Kolivas Win User

I bought a new series X and the Ethernet cable is constantly connecting and disconnecting, how do I fix this?

Hi, i’ve just got the xbox replaced and I am experiencing the exact same issue. is there anything else I can try?
  6. Francia J. Win User

I’m sorry for that and it seems like the issue is with the devices itself, it would be best to have them checked as well on the store where you purchased them.
Thema:

1. I bought a new series X and the Ethernet cable is constantly connecting and disconnecting,... - Similar Threads - bought series Ethernet

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  4. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  5. bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...: I can hear the sounds on the Xbox screen but can’t see them. cefced86-dea6-473f-946a-8e414487ecdb
  6. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  7. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  8. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  9. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  10. some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...: like for example i cant play just cause 2 and forza horizon 3 on my series X even though it lets me download and play them on my xbox one. Like i own both games but they wont show up in my library...