I bought a minecraft code for my friend who lives in a different country.

Discus and support I bought a minecraft code for my friend who lives in a different country. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so I wanted to gift my friend Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition which sadly I could not since she lives in a different region and the code was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Nortje, Nov 30, 2022.

1. I bought a minecraft code for my friend who lives in a different country.

Hi so I wanted to gift my friend Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition which sadly I could not since she lives in a different region and the code was geo-locked, so I thought it would be a good idea to use the code on my account instead then at least it wouldn't be money wasted. Well, unfortunately, I am having trouble using the code in my region too which makes absolutely no sense since I bought it in my region and it still gives me a region-locked error. So I do not know what to do right now I am sitting with a code and money has left my account for no reason. It is of no use to either of us. I would like a refund simple as that.

:)

Daniel Nortje, Nov 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Daniel

If you purchased the gift via Microsoft store you can cancel the order from here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If you’re not able to see the option, you can request a refund using the form below:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

In case your refund gets denied, you can actually file an appeal for the results of the refund.

All you need to do is to reply to the email that was sent to you by the refund team, you can reply with a detailed explanation so they can review your request again and grant you a possible exception.
  3. UnknownRacing32 Win User

discs region code is incorrect for this console

My friend bought mud from a different country and it's pal and it works but mxgp doesn't and it's pal
  4. smileskybird Win User

Hot Rumor - The Forums Are Getting Updated!

Different countries have different ways of spelling certain words. And everyone is a different age on the forums and may not have the same maturity levels as others. It could be a 12 year old, or a 45 year old. For example, in Goth town, they spell crazy
    Kwazy ^u^. I prefer not to call it sexy as some of my friends will think that's ***. I've also noticed that only New Zealand people on Xbox Live say the word "***". But I'm serious with how some countries spell some words differently to other countries. And
    yes 12 year olds have participated on this site's forum before just in different sections on this site like the Minecraft section. In 2012 I was looking for friends for Minecraft, and got some aged 10 and up who also made a post on this site. I'm also friends
    with some of my friends grandparents and uncle and parents.

I remember when Cloud was moderator and offered to friend me. I was excited and said to my friends wooo I'm friends with a Microsoft/Xbox Moderator. K it's forum moderator, but this is Microsoft's website and you need authorization probably from them to
    be one. I saw some locked threads today too. They were someone I call higher than a moderator. Xbox Official Staff. I guess the kind of staff you talk to when contacting Xbox Support.
  5. D3 kenjie Win User

Refund

I got a game called Conan exiles I bought it as a gift to send my friend who from America I ask him change his location to uk it ask code to redeem to game I give him it and it said its not valid to his country
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work

Is your friend in the same country as you? For a code to work, the person who gifts you the code have to be in the same country.
Thema:

1. I bought a minecraft code for my friend who lives in a different country. - Similar Threads - bought minecraft code

2. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  3. i have bought a code for for java and bedrock and redeemed it on java instead of Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have bought a code for for java and bedrock and redeemed it on java instead of Minecraft...: i have bought a code for for java and bedrock and redeemed it on java instead of Minecraft windows what can i do to get Minecraft bedrock 3ba9690f-7814-4523-a96c-d45fa1da2822
  4. If I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition already (using a redeem code), why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition already (using a redeem code), why does...: After buying java and bedrock edition redeem code from eb games, I redeemed using a microsoft account, which meant I should have access to both. Java works fine but whilst trying to download it...
  5. Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed": Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed", cannot find the game down load or anything to do with te game on her xbox one...
  6. I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?: My purchase went through and I have Minecraft on the store. Whenever I try to download it, however, it keep saying that something unexpected happened. I tried updating and restarting my PC and...
  7. i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition: the message says "It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" and i would...
  8. Bought Xbox Gold Membership but still have not received game code for Minecraft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Xbox Gold Membership but still have not received game code for Minecraft: Around a month ago, I purchased the Xbox Live 12 month subscription which also gave you Minecraft Favourites Edition pack (£19.99) for free. In the T&C, it said that the code should come before...
  9. i bought 3 month gold and i didnt get a minecraft code by 31/7/2017

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i bought 3 month gold and i didnt get a minecraft code by 31/7/2017: i bought 3 months gold promised that i get a code for minecraft i didn't get it so i contact the support first the told me i will be gettin it by 31/7 thats today and i didnt get any thing am so...
  10. Bought the gold membership and no game code (minecraft)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought the gold membership and no game code (minecraft): on July 7 i seen that there was a deal that if you buy gold membership for 3 months you get a minecraft code sent to you I bought the membership but never received the code it's been over a week...