I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order

Discus and support I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a gta 5 cash card from the xbox store fot 9.99 and didnt get what i bought and thought i could get my money back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mysteryraptor64, Oct 31, 2019.

1. I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order

I bought a gta 5 cash card from the xbox store fot 9.99 and didnt get what i bought and thought i could get my money back

:)

mysteryraptor64, Oct 31, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi mysteryraptor64,

sorry to hear. Please check first you
    order history
    . If there is something wrong it is the best to
    contact the XBOX support
    . Please check also if there are XBOX Live Service issues in your area!
    And if there is everything fine you may should power cycle your console like this:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 30 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 30 seconds. This step resets the power supply. And it is always a good idea to reset also modem/router by OFF/ON switching!!
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

5. SYR Native Win User

"For this, you need to sign in as the owner" error message

I tried to go on the store and it says I do not own it. I also tried to look at my order history for gta v and it is not there at all. The closest thing to GTA V is a purchase for a Bull Shark Card for GTA which obviously shows I owned it at the time.
  6. o Wheeler o Win User

GTA V Question for gta 5 xbox one bull shark card

I bought that deal too GTAV and a 500,000 bull shark card free for £50. And still don't know where to get the bull shark card from ?
Thema:

1. I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order - Similar Threads - bought gta bull

2. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  3. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  4. My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.: I bought GTA a few years ago before you needed Xbox Ultimate to purchase it. On my new Xbox it doesn’t come under games owned and in the store says I need to upgrade to ultimate even to just play...
  5. I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S: I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S f6ba6680-a7e3-4754-8c97-7a67b932a17a
  6. I bought gta v on the series s, do i get to play with the progress i had on my xbox 360 on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought gta v on the series s, do i get to play with the progress i had on my xbox 360 on...: I bought gta v on the series s, do i get to play with the progress i had on my xbox 360 on the online? 0858b7c3-0603-41c6-a069-d09fd5eda07a
  7. I bought a GTA shark voucher from cdkeys not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a GTA shark voucher from cdkeys not working: Hi Microsoft I bought a shark GTA voucher from cdkeys and it's not showing on game account. The voucher is showing redeemed on the xbox account. I have contacted cdkeys. No reply. I have a xbox...
  8. i bought gta v online and story mode on xbox ss week ago and i played it , i went to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought gta v online and story mode on xbox ss week ago and i played it , i went to play...: i bought gta v online and story mode on xbox ss week ago and i played it , i went to play it today but it say buy gta v story mode again but i already got it last week...
  9. I bought gta online yesterday, and it is making buy gamepass in order to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought gta online yesterday, and it is making buy gamepass in order to play online: So, I bought Gta Online yesterday, and it is making me have gamepass in order to play online f2870e95-5edc-47d4-8081-4ee3f601e5b6
  10. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82