I bought a gane twice on my xbox. Need help with refund.

Discus and support I bought a gane twice on my xbox. Need help with refund. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought fifa 23 ingame and didnt see it showing up in queue and then purchased it again in store. Need help with refund for one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by olasunkanmi james, Oct 31, 2022.

1. I bought a gane twice on my xbox. Need help with refund.

I bought fifa 23 ingame and didnt see it showing up in queue and then purchased it again in store. Need help with refund for one.

:)

olasunkanmi james, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

olasunkanmi, The system does not allow the same purchase in your account, so check the history.

See if only 1 purchase appears as completed.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

See if your order is listed here. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed)

Open it, and see what is in the Status. If it is completed, or another word

If it does, then you don't need to ask for a refund for the other charge that was made to your card, as it means it hasn't been completed and will automatically be reversed to your account within a few days.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Bought a game twice and I need help!

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but just a friendly reminder that for refund concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the refund team. There is no direct contact with them, only by submitting a refund request and by replying to their email (refund request confirmation and refund decision). To help you, I would recommend replying to their email.
  4. Jayhab4real Win User

Storage management copying on external Hard drives?

You can use network transfer to copy games between the two consoles, so that you don't gave to download ganes twice:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/enable-network-game-transfer-xbox-one
  5. Hdez_ano Win User

Grand theft auto V

Ohhh but i dont have the gane on the disc... i bought from the xbox store online
  6. Amber Beech Win User

Streaming starfield not working

Oh my..ok. Well dang.

Am I able to get a refund for the game I bought on my Xbox at least and then I’ll keep the one I bought for my iPad? I ended up purchasing the game twice🙄😮‍💨😂
Thema:

1. I bought a gane twice on my xbox. Need help with refund. - Similar Threads - bought gane twice

2. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  3. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  4. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  5. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  6. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  7. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  8. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  9. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  10. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33