I bought a gane twice on my xbox. Need help with refund.

Discus and support I bought a gane twice on my xbox. Need help with refund. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought fifa 23 ingame and didnt see it showing up in queue and then purchased it again in store. Need help with refund for one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by olasunkanmi james, Oct 31, 2022.

1. I bought a gane twice on my xbox. Need help with refund.

I bought fifa 23 ingame and didnt see it showing up in queue and then purchased it again in store. Need help with refund for one.

:)

olasunkanmi james, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

olasunkanmi, The system does not allow the same purchase in your account, so check the history.

See if only 1 purchase appears as completed.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

See if your order is listed here. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed)

Open it, and see what is in the Status. If it is completed, or another word

If it does, then you don't need to ask for a refund for the other charge that was made to your card, as it means it hasn't been completed and will automatically be reversed to your account within a few days.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Bought a game twice and I need help!

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but just a friendly reminder that for refund concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the refund team. There is no direct contact with them, only by submitting a refund request and by replying to their email (refund request confirmation and refund decision). To help you, I would recommend replying to their email.
  4. Jayhab4real Win User

Storage management copying on external Hard drives?

You can use network transfer to copy games between the two consoles, so that you don't gave to download ganes twice:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/enable-network-game-transfer-xbox-one
  5. Hdez_ano Win User

Grand theft auto V

Ohhh but i dont have the gane on the disc... i bought from the xbox store online
  6. Amber Beech Win User

Streaming starfield not working

Oh my..ok. Well dang.

Am I able to get a refund for the game I bought on my Xbox at least and then I’ll keep the one I bought for my iPad? I ended up purchasing the game twice🙄😮‍💨😂
Thema:

1. I bought a gane twice on my xbox. Need help with refund. - Similar Threads - bought gane twice

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  7. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  8. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  9. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  10. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93