I bought a gamertag change and it charged me and didn't change my name.

Discus and support I bought a gamertag change and it charged me and didn't change my name. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a gamertag change and it charged me and didn't change my name. 5e714d34-a384-4b7c-a790-c8dff42545be Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jynxie Jynx, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Jynxie Jynx
    Jynxie Jynx Guest

:)

Jynxie Jynx, Feb 14, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. ShirxL Win User

Got a name change, and changed my name. Money taken but my name has not been changed.

Yeah I bought the name charge, but it didn’t change and gave me an error. So I retried changing gamertag and it just changed to the one I wanted. So what I’m guessing happened was I bought the name change, it gave me an error but it basically allowed me to keep the name charge and let me change it using that charge I had bought.
  4. Sinuate Win User

Gamertag changed automatically

No no one changed it for me. I was on my Xbox checking for availability of gamer tags and as I clicked yes the gamertag changed without charge and i was not intending of changing just checking for names since i was bored. I called Xbox support and they
    can see on their screen as well that my gamertag has changed but i was not charged for this.
  5. Shivika GUPTA Win User

Xbox Gamertag Release (Discuss Here!!)

I never changed my gamertag. My gamertag displays my complete name when I play online. I have been trying to change it, but microsoft want 10 bucks for it! Even though it states that you can change it atleast ones for free! This is a security issue for me.
    Can someone help me change my gamertag not to display my full name without getting charged for it? Thanks!
  6. NobodySongerJohnson Win User

Getting a response

I have never used a name change and I have had my Xbox for four years. I wanted to use my free gamertag change and it is charging me ten dollars.
Thema:

1. I bought a gamertag change and it charged me and didn't change my name. - Similar Threads - bought gamertag change

2. I bought a gamertag change but my gamertag didn't change, so I bought another assuming I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a gamertag change but my gamertag didn't change, so I bought another assuming I...: I bought a gamertag change but my gamertag didn't change, so I bought another assuming I wasn't charged for the first but I was. How can I get a refund for one of them?...
  3. Does a gift card bought with Rewards points allow a gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does a gift card bought with Rewards points allow a gamertag change?: I currently want to change my Xbox gamertag. However, it requires a code to be used through gift card payment, which I am unsure if one purchased through the Microsoft Rewards program gives you....
  4. I bought a new Gamertag, was charged but it hasn't changed to new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a new Gamertag, was charged but it hasn't changed to new one: I'm not sure if it takes a day or two to update or not but I just want no problems and the name to change ce99c61a-4e7f-42da-b617-083332ca77a0
  5. Bought a gamertag and the purchase went through but the name did not.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a gamertag and the purchase went through but the name did not.: I bought a gamertag change on xbox and it did not go through. I checked me billing history and it says completed, does anyone know why this happens? Im out 10$ and with no name change...
  6. i paid for my gamertag to change and it said i bought a placeholder for the name and didnt...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i paid for my gamertag to change and it said i bought a placeholder for the name and didnt...: i paid for mu gamertag to change and it said i "purchased placeholder" how do i access the name i paid for. e1e3eee9-2288-402a-bf58-c2ceb5bf1d50
  7. I just bought a series X. I haven't used my gamertag since xbox360, is it still around?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a series X. I haven't used my gamertag since xbox360, is it still around?...: I just bought a series X. I haven't used my gamertag since xbox360, is it still around? Can I get my gamerscore from that account? b748e721-c5b0-4abe-9bd6-cf69021ccc37
  8. Bought New Gamertag But Old Gamertag Still Active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought New Gamertag But Old Gamertag Still Active: On August 10, 2020... I paid $9.99 for a new gamertag. Since that day, 23 days & counting, I been stuck with the old gamertag dominating my Xbox One X profile & when I chat in parties. As my...
  9. I bought minecraft for win10 but when I tried to sign in it is using the wrong gamertag,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft for win10 but when I tried to sign in it is using the wrong gamertag,...: Hello, I've been playing Minecraft for ages now on the java edition. Some of my friends want to play multiplayer but they have the inferior Xbox version. Apparently in order to play with them I...
  10. I bought Xbox One and I want my old Xbox 360 gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox One and I want my old Xbox 360 gamertag: I have a problem with my gamertag, when a login with my email in the new xbox one console apparently a new gamertag is created, instead of continuing with the gamertag I used in the xbox 360, why...