I bought a game

Discus and support I bought a game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a game on my other account but cannot log into that account no longer have the email/password or phone number, i bought minecraft on my acc... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vlad Krauze, Dec 24, 2023.

  1. Vlad Krauze
    Vlad Krauze Guest

    I bought a game


    I bought a game on my other account but cannot log into that account no longer have the email/password or phone number, i bought minecraft on my acc with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i no longer have access to the email or phone number my new account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    :)
     
    Vlad Krauze, Dec 24, 2023
    #1
  2. kazzy0013 Win User

    The game I bought

    how can i get my refund back there isnt a payment card on file anymore
  3. kazzy0013 Win User

    The game I bought

    so i get a refund and then what happens
  4. SammyVS Win User

    The game I bought

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

    No, it is necessary to request a refund of the game and purchase the desired version.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    The game I bought

    You'll have to try submitting a refund request and then purchase the correct game once you get the refund. We cannot do either here on the forums.
  6. kazzy0013 Win User

    The game I bought

    i would like a refund or a gameswap
Thema:

I bought a game

Loading...
  1. I bought a game - Similar Threads - bought game

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  4. I had an xbox S that broke, i had a bunch of games bought on it, can i transfer those games...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had an xbox S that broke, i had a bunch of games bought on it, can i transfer those games...: I had an xbox S that had the hdmi port break and i had a bunch of games i bought on it, i wanted to know if i could transfer those games onto my new xbox 1 x, without having to turn the other one...
  5. I just bought an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox series s and it won’t play like it won’t even...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox series s and it won’t play like it won’t even...: I don’t know what to do * Moved from Community Center 766f39ea-cf22-4130-bb01-23096a45be12
  6. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  7. I bought a PC game game pass gift card instead of the Xbox game pass gift card..can I still...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a PC game game pass gift card instead of the Xbox game pass gift card..can I still...: Accidentally bought the PC game pass gift card from target instead of an Xbox one..can I still use it? 11942558-46c1-4ac2-9d39-0def8f39d558
  8. So i bought this game and i dont have an xbox right now so....

    in XboX Insiders
    So i bought this game and i dont have an xbox right now so....: I bought Dragon Age: The Veilguard and i dont have an xbox(getting one whenever i can) so i play on my laptop and bluetooth a ps4 controller (yes a friggin ps4 remote, on a laptop, playing xbox...
  9. I bought Siege X, Ultimate Edition today. It says I need an Xbox Game pass Subscription to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Siege X, Ultimate Edition today. It says I need an Xbox Game pass Subscription to...: I bought the Ultimate Edition of Siege X today. I am able to play unranked and quick match. But Ranked and Siege Cup say Xbox Game pass Subscription Required. I do not have game pass. Do I need it...
  10. I bought a game for my friend and he put the code in but the game won't let him play cause...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game for my friend and he put the code in but the game won't let him play cause...: My gift needs to be refunded 2baee4bc-d52c-46f7-b0b5-9c5ba1046354