I bought a game without the game pass. i cant download it.

Discus and support I bought a game without the game pass. i cant download it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI, I bougt this game: https://www.xbox.com/it-IT/games/store/prey/bqmvwcmb8p59 After the purchase I cant play or download or install the game the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Willy Canarro, Dec 1, 2022.

1. I bought a game without the game pass. i cant download it.

HI, I bougt this game:

https://www.xbox.com/it-IT/games/store/prey/bqmvwcmb8p59

After the purchase I cant play or download or install the game the page crash and the game is not available on the xbox app on the pc.

This is the code error showed on the page:

Codice di errore: AfzZZiDocDRYQOnl7HSZ4x.3

:)

Willy Canarro, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

That's great to know and you're welcome, Willy.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked the game the game is for Xbox consoles only. If you’re on PC, you may need to request a refund for the game via http://xbox.com/refunds.
  4. Willy Canarro Win User

correct.

already asked for a refund and bought the PC version.

thank you.
  5. jackieringler Win User

i bought a prepaid card for game pass and its giving me error

I bought a prepaid card for game pass and its giving me error saying that temporary out service check later I cant play any game pass games
    its letting download game pass games
  6. messabebonk Win User

Trials Fusion DLC Empire of the Sky Can't Download

I mean it was bought and pay ed for without the season pass i bought season pass and i still cant play it again. Im so confused :(
Thema:

1. I bought a game without the game pass. i cant download it. - Similar Threads - bought game without

2. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  3. i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game: I was looking on the Xbox store and saw that the vault edition was $30 so I bought it without owning MW3. Now it won't let me play the game, I went into MW and it says I have to buy the vault...
  4. I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass: I canceled game pass because I don’t use it and now it won’t let me play online. I still have Xbox Live Gold and I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game and it still didn’t work. How do I...
  5. I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...: I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try to use the characters and new skins asked me to buy again dlcs can I have assistance please ?...
  6. How do you play a game that you bought on a different account without logging into the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you play a game that you bought on a different account without logging into the...: I bought a game on a different account and I can't play it on my main account what do I do 5b5f7168-9683-4486-aa39-a24290c568d5
  7. Bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition but cannot use without game pass. I need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition but cannot use without game pass. I need...: I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe edition but cannot use without game pass. I need my product license key. f65c7020-36f2-4a4f-a372-46d554afff90
  8. Bought a game that uses a subsciption (but bought without subscription) now says i m unable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game that uses a subsciption (but bought without subscription) now says i m unable...: So i bought forza horizon 5 without acessing the gamepass to get it ( now it says i need the gamepass to even play it) it shows up in my order history and all but now doesnt show that i own it...
  9. I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...: I bought Java ages ago and merged the Microsoft and Mojang accounts together. I no longer use my Xbox so I cancelled my game pass and now it will only let me play the demo of Java. I don’t think I...
  10. I haVE bought a disk .when installed, i cannot proceed without buying game pass....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haVE bought a disk .when installed, i cannot proceed without buying game pass....: i have installed fallout 76. i cannot pLay it as I am signed to a page asking me to sign into Game Psas. i cannot proceed beyond this point. How do I continue without po=buying game pass. # If...