I bought a game on Xbox one in the Microsoft store but it says that it is having trouble...

Discus and support I bought a game on Xbox one in the Microsoft store but it says that it is having trouble... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having problems with a game I bought in the Microsoft store on my Xbox one. Keeps saying to check back later as it is having issues? Help please?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonathan Dickison, Nov 25, 2022.

1. I bought a game on Xbox one in the Microsoft store but it says that it is having trouble...

Having problems with a game I bought in the Microsoft store on my Xbox one. Keeps saying to check back later as it is having issues? Help please?

:)

Jonathan Dickison, Nov 25, 2022
  2. KungFooMX Win User

I can’t download Assassins creed mirage

I also have this issue, i just purchased the game and the download didn’t pop up so i went back to the xbox store and went to manage the game. it’s saying “were having trouble getting your stuff right now” so i’m having trouble getting it to download. my internet is working and i have space on my xbox.
    Same. This may just be a store glitch, but the disconcerting part is that there are people here who have waited a couple of days and still can't. No one should have to wait 2 days to play a game they bought.
  3. Electronic789 Win User

Issue with getting xbox 360 game in the Microsoft store

I bought one game in the Microsoft Store on this account over 2 weeks ago but it was for Xbox One. Should I buy the game for xbox 360 with backward capability in Microsoft Store?
  4. xiDvy Win User

Error 0x82d40003

I'm having the same problem. It says sign in with the account that purchased the game. I bought all of the games digitally on the microsoft store. I'm playing on the account that bought all of the games. I am unable to play any game. Even a free one. I
    played one of these games yesterday and the other one literally an hour ago. And all the support page is going to say is to sign into the account that has bought it, which I have. So I have no clue what to do.
  5. HH Milky Moo Win User

I am Having Trouble Redeeming my Advanced Warfare Code......

I bought the advanced warfare Xbox one last night and in having trouble downloading the game! Keeps saying we couldn't find your code and to try again later
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

How can I see which xbox 360 games I own?

If you go to the xbox store, go down to the backwards compatible games and click to see all. You can scroll through and under each picture it should say owned under each game if you have bought it before. Same thing for xbox one games. If you are signed
    into your microsoft account it should say owned if you bought a game.
Thema:

I bought a game on Xbox one in the Microsoft store but it says that it is having trouble...

1. I bought a game on Xbox one in the Microsoft store but it says that it is having trouble... - Similar Threads - bought game Microsoft

2. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  3. I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game: I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game 24c112be-5819-406e-bd2e-43456b9ae729
  4. Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox: I've bought 1000 vbucks from Microsoft/Xbox and it hasn't came yet but I read it could take up to 24 hours. so I'm just wondering if I will even get the vbucks if I bought it off Microsoft/Xbox...
  5. Can I get a refund on the Xbox game pass core that I bought with my Microsoft points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on the Xbox game pass core that I bought with my Microsoft points?: I thought the Xbox games pass core was the some as the Xbox game pass gold and it was not clear so I bought it. 545f02a2-6f34-4cd3-be7a-1a16fc92e626
  6. I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...: I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on another device? It also does not show in my purchase history and will only allow me to purchase it again from...
  7. i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned: Hi, i bought sea of thieves and minecraft on microsoft store but when i try playing them it says i don't own it. 7b9eb24a-4ef1-4343-b927-4dabeb372584
  8. I bought a game on the Microsoft Xbox Store. Can I claim or move it to my steam account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on the Microsoft Xbox Store. Can I claim or move it to my steam account?: I was I big Xbox kid back then, and I now have a suitable pc for gaming. I have bought Enter The Gungeon, one of my favorite games, on my Xbox. And it is purchasable on the Steam store, but I...
  9. i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...: i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says installation stopped 697fa26c-61f3-4ce2-97bc-7b2d75c24499
  10. Hi Microsoft It's me Omry i just bought xbox game pass ultimate yesterday and one of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Microsoft It's me Omry i just bought xbox game pass ultimate yesterday and one of my...: is there something wrong with my games a72f3d89-c9e5-4922-9f1d-a9f7d16f2666