I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled

Discus and support I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Sea Of Thieves with a key code , downloaded it after 2 days , and later when I tried to connect it says I don't own the game because "I asked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ilyassfaddol, May 14, 2021.

1. ilyassfaddol
    ilyassfaddol Guest

I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled

I bought Sea Of Thieves with a key code , downloaded it after 2 days , and later when I tried to connect it says I don't own the game because "I asked for a refund". I didn't do anything of the kind and I haven't got any money sent to me. So now I have no game no money. What should I do ?

:)

ilyassfaddol, May 14, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. AHMAD4K Win User

Bought a game but can't install it

Thanks for replying, I bought the game from a website not MS store, I bought a code and redeemed it successfully.
  4. James Varghese Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate add-ons wont download

I just got the ultimate edition and tried to redeem the code via browser and via the xbox store but both say I might need to redeem on a different web page. Am I missing something? Is it supposed to be redeemed in game? (Looking at the earlier posts, I would
    guess no).
  5. Daniel317 Win User

Redeeming gift code

I sent a game as a gift via the xbox store. It says that the code has already been redeemed on 03/2/2021. Today is 03/1/2021. So I would like to know why it can't be redeemed
    GIFT Code Xbox360
  6. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription

Even though you got the code from a retail store, if you redeemed it then cancelled it will still have a record of that on your account.

So i highly suggest you contact xbox support via the link provided above.
Thema:

1. I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled - Similar Threads - bought game store

2. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  3. bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded....

in XBoX on Windows
    bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded....: I bought COD: Modern Warfare a pretty long time ago and noticed it while going through my xbox library and was told it's not avaliable on PC. I was wondering if there's anything I can do to get my...
  4. I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game: I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game 24c112be-5819-406e-bd2e-43456b9ae729
  5. I have bought series x compatible game online store but have Xbox one anything I can do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought series x compatible game online store but have Xbox one anything I can do?: Bought Xbox series x compatible game online have Xbox one anything I can do? Get a refund? 3e9f3427-ae07-4480-85a3-ea7dd3785bbe
  6. I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass: I canceled game pass because I don’t use it and now it won’t let me play online. I still have Xbox Live Gold and I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game and it still didn’t work. How do I...
  7. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  8. I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...: I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on another device? It also does not show in my purchase history and will only allow me to purchase it again from...
  9. I bought a sd card can I use a sd to usb 3.0 adapter to store and play game off the sd card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a sd card can I use a sd to usb 3.0 adapter to store and play game off the sd card: I bought an sd card thinking it would work on my phone but my phone doesn't have a sd card slot can I use a sd to usb 3.0 adapter to get it working on xbox one by the way it is a 256gb sd card...
  10. i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned: Hi, i bought sea of thieves and minecraft on microsoft store but when i try playing them it says i don't own it. 7b9eb24a-4ef1-4343-b927-4dabeb372584