I bought a game from the Xbox app on my computer, however the game does not show as bought...

Discus and support I bought a game from the Xbox app on my computer, however the game does not show as bought... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a game from the Xbox app on my computer, however the game does not show as bought or downloaded on my Xbox console. I bought the game on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Daddezio, Apr 23, 2023.

1. I bought a game from the Xbox app on my computer, however the game does not show as bought...

I bought a game from the Xbox app on my computer, however the game does not show as bought or downloaded on my Xbox console. I bought the game on the same Xbox account, just a different device. Why can’t I play my game on my Xbox and how can I? The game is Lego Star Wars the skywalker saga: Galactic edition. Also I did not buy the game from steam, i bought it from the Xbox app.

:)

David Daddezio, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

I bought a game from the Xbox app on my computer, however the game does not show as bought or downloaded on my Xbox console. I bought the game on the same Xbox account, just a different device…

Hi David I'd love to help.

When did you purchase the game? Kindly head over to your order history by signing in here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ to confirm or simply follow these steps on your console:

-Press the Xbox button in front of the console until it shuts down.

-Unplug the power cables from the back of the console and on the wall socket.

-Restart router/modem

-Wait for 5 minutes

-Plug in again and turn on the console

Then,

-Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

-Select Settings > Account >Payment & billing > Order history

-Select the bundled game

-View In Store

-From there, see if you can install it

-Hence, you can scroll down and look for "Included in this bundle" and download the base game
  3. GreyStormGaming Win User

Black ops 3

Have you bought the game on Xbox ? Keep in mind that the Xbox app also shows games that are installed on your computer.
  4. Kili Ghillie Win User

I bought a game about a year ago and now it says I haven't bought it.

Hi, No sorry, I bought the game on PC, not Xbox, but in the Xbox app on my computer, in my profile, there is progress for the game.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.

Steam games don't show on the Xbox App. It does not matter if it's a Microsft game or not.

If you've bought DLC via Microsoft, you'll need to request a refund and buy the DLC from Steam.
  6. EntirePoet79342 Win User

I can't find a code to enter, and it doesn't say it's shipping.

If you bought it straight from Xbox it would be tied to your account and should have either already downloaded to your console or would show as ready to install in your games and apps.

Otherwise, you would need to contact the retailer you purchased it from about getting the code.
    Yeah I bought it off my computer, how would I contact them? I tried over email and for some reason I can't figure this out.
Thema:

I bought a game from the Xbox app on my computer, however the game does not show as bought...

1. I bought a game from the Xbox app on my computer, however the game does not show as bought... - Similar Threads - bought game app

2. xbox app asking me to buy a game i already bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app asking me to buy a game i already bought.: I bought Forza Horizon 4 for windows 2 years ago and deleted it last year because it was taking up too much space. im trying to redownload it but the xbox app and microsoft store are saying i need...
  3. I downloaded and bought a game but it says Do You Own This Game Or App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded and bought a game but it says Do You Own This Game Or App?: Recently I bought black ops 1 on the Xbox series S, I bought it and downloaded it but it says Do you own this game or app? I have tried every tutorial I can find and it still won’t work. Please...
  4. cant find game in xbox app even though i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant find game in xbox app even though i bought it: Yesterday I bought Star Wars Jedi Survior online using the microsoft store(website). But i cant find it in my library in the xbox app. It doesnt even appear when i try to look it up under the...
  5. i cant launch any game on the xbox app i get a system error (-2015294512) i bought xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant launch any game on the xbox app i get a system error (-2015294512) i bought xbox...: i get a system error (-2015294512) i bought xbox gamepass but now i cant play any games C:\Program Files\windowsApps\Microsoft.BadgerWin10_1.17.24827.0_x64__8w...\GameLaunchHelper.exe...
  6. I have just bought fm23 on my laptop through the Xbox app and can’t find the game anywhere....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just bought fm23 on my laptop through the Xbox app and can’t find the game anywhere....: i just bought fm23 through laptop and don’t know where to find it 4c685f5e-d814-433b-a56e-67fafc06faa1
  7. I bought currency in a game and didn't receive it (On Windows Store/Xbox App PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought currency in a game and didn't receive it (On Windows Store/Xbox App PC): I wanted to purchase coins in Sea of Thieves earlier today, but in game (I play on PC) it didn't let me and said it couldn't connect to the store. I restarted the game a few times to no avail....
  8. bought premium upgrade for mahjong now game won't open. I re=instelled app and it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought premium upgrade for mahjong now game won't open. I re=instelled app and it still...: bought premium upgrade for mahjong now game won't open. I re=instelled app and it still won't work 1e2d9616-bfd2-49af-bcf7-69801f4068aa
  9. I have just got the gamepass and bought the Age of Empires III game but the xbox app on pc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just got the gamepass and bought the Age of Empires III game but the xbox app on pc...: I have just got the gamepass and bought the Age of Empires III game but the xbox app on pc can't launch it so I'm stuck and cant get a call back from support just get a greyed out screen and I...
  10. I bought currency in a game and didn't receive it (On Windows Store/Xbox App PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought currency in a game and didn't receive it (On Windows Store/Xbox App PC): I wanted to purchase coins in Sea of Thieves earlier today, but in game (I play on PC) it didn't let me and said it couldn't connect to the store. I restarted the game a few times to no avail....