I bought a game for Xbox one but it was not available I bought an Xbox series on the...

Discus and support I bought a game for Xbox one but it was not available I bought an Xbox series on the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I bought the new Hogwarts legacy game for Xbox one but it wasn’t Available so I purchased an Xbox series with the understanding I could simply... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kevji d, Mar 3, 2023.

1. kevji d
    kevji d Guest

I bought a game for Xbox one but it was not available I bought an Xbox series on the...

Hi I bought the new Hogwarts legacy game for Xbox one but it wasn’t Available so I purchased an Xbox series with the understanding I could simply upgrade?! However last night I tried and instead was charged another £79 on top please help?? I would like to have a refund please

:)

kevji d, Mar 3, 2023
  2. Ethan Wheaton Win User

i recently bought gta 5 online for my xbox one and it says not compatible do i need to buy normal gta 5 or do i have to refund it?

You bought the Xbox series version. Buy the Xbox one version instead. GTA Online is available for both versions.
  3. Previous Crease Win User

External Storage with Xbox Series S

I’ve used the hard drives for my Xbox one but when I bought the hard drive, it said it was compatible for the series s.

The game I bought in the Microsoft store on the Xbox one. I was trying to play it on my series s.
  4. Dragonichuman13 Win User

Prince of Persia not showing up as Ready to Install

I bought the game as well. Also it says it's available to play on the Xbox one. Which is why I bought it.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  6. SammyVS Win User

COD Cold War on Xbox One

I needed this link to check if the game you bought is the Xbox One version or the Xbox Series S/X version
Thema:

1. I bought a game for Xbox one but it was not available I bought an Xbox series on the... - Similar Threads - bought game was

2. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  3. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  4. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  5. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  6. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  7. When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...: It told me it was a gift card but it was sweepstakes that was never even used 9a9d55c6-6c6e-4562-a500-d1dc5b0bc2b5
  8. I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...: Just bought an expensive monitor and it comes in blocky or really white on borders in games and every where 6dff9710-e247-4fef-927c-c2bfad9fea50
  9. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  10. Play games bought in the uk and play them in the US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play games bought in the uk and play them in the US: Can you play your games you bought from the uk and play them in the USA digital games? 9ccf7824-d860-49d3-b8bb-d3232d0fb377