I bought a game and during installation, laptop went into reboot loop. What to do now?

Discus and support I bought a game and during installation, laptop went into reboot loop. What to do now? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I get blue screen with error - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Can’t uninstall in safe mode due to lack of network. Apps seem unrecognisable /... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NidhiChopra, Mar 17, 2022.

  1. NidhiChopra
    NidhiChopra Guest

    I bought a game and during installation, laptop went into reboot loop. What to do now?


    I get blue screen with error -

    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

    Can’t uninstall in safe mode due to lack of network. Apps seem unrecognisable / irresponsive in safe mode. I am like stuck forever in infinite restart os loop. Help plz if u can!

    :)
     
    NidhiChopra, Mar 17, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    I bought a game and during installation, laptop went into reboot loop. What to do now?

    Usually some are created automatically, but you can try other of the restoration options, this is you don't have access to the system

    If you have access to the system in general, you could try uninstalling the Xbox app, and any other app that was installed when the system started with the blue screen
  3. Thoranubis Win User

    I bought a game and during installation, laptop went into reboot loop. What to do now?

    I have the same issue. Every time I try to install a game I fall into the BSOD loop. restore a previous system point as Ricardo said,

    Edit; I didn't saw any solution on reddit or else atm
  4. NidhiChopra Win User

    I bought a game and during installation, laptop went into reboot loop. What to do now?

    I found a system created restore point. I hope things will work for me. Thanks.
  5. NidhiChopra Win User

    I bought a game and during installation, laptop went into reboot loop. What to do now?

    Windows refuses to recognise my password.
  6. NidhiChopra Win User

    I bought a game and during installation, laptop went into reboot loop. What to do now?

    I forgot to create any system restore point.
Thema:

I bought a game and during installation, laptop went into reboot loop. What to do now?

Loading...
  1. I bought a game and during installation, laptop went into reboot loop. What to do now? - Similar Threads - bought game during

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  4. I had an xbox S that broke, i had a bunch of games bought on it, can i transfer those games...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had an xbox S that broke, i had a bunch of games bought on it, can i transfer those games...: I had an xbox S that had the hdmi port break and i had a bunch of games i bought on it, i wanted to know if i could transfer those games onto my new xbox 1 x, without having to turn the other one...
  5. I just bought an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox series s and it won’t play like it won’t even...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox series s and it won’t play like it won’t even...: I don’t know what to do * Moved from Community Center 766f39ea-cf22-4130-bb01-23096a45be12
  6. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  7. I bought a PC game game pass gift card instead of the Xbox game pass gift card..can I still...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a PC game game pass gift card instead of the Xbox game pass gift card..can I still...: Accidentally bought the PC game pass gift card from target instead of an Xbox one..can I still use it? 11942558-46c1-4ac2-9d39-0def8f39d558
  8. So i bought this game and i dont have an xbox right now so....

    in XboX Insiders
    So i bought this game and i dont have an xbox right now so....: I bought Dragon Age: The Veilguard and i dont have an xbox(getting one whenever i can) so i play on my laptop and bluetooth a ps4 controller (yes a friggin ps4 remote, on a laptop, playing xbox...
  9. I bought Siege X, Ultimate Edition today. It says I need an Xbox Game pass Subscription to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Siege X, Ultimate Edition today. It says I need an Xbox Game pass Subscription to...: I bought the Ultimate Edition of Siege X today. I am able to play unranked and quick match. But Ranked and Siege Cup say Xbox Game pass Subscription Required. I do not have game pass. Do I need it...
  10. I bought a game for my friend and he put the code in but the game won't let him play cause...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game for my friend and he put the code in but the game won't let him play cause...: My gift needs to be refunded 2baee4bc-d52c-46f7-b0b5-9c5ba1046354