I bought a game and didn’t receive it

Discus and support I bought a game and didn’t receive it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ill start by saying your customer support is garbage and i am unable to be connected to a live chart. I purchased dragonball fighterz for 20 dollars on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by laughingLakes, Aug 8, 2019.

1. I bought a game and didn’t receive it

ill start by saying your customer support is garbage and i am unable to be connected to a live chart. I purchased dragonball fighterz for 20 dollars on sale during the free weekend. The weekend is over and the game i paid money for cant be played becaus
    « i didnt buy the game » however i did buy the game. I tried for 2 hours to contact a live agent but it keeps disconnecting me. Can anyone help?

:)

laughingLakes, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi laughingLakes,

Thanks for your post. Have you checked your
    order history
    for the purchase? Also, if you have any other accounts on your console, you may want to check them for the game. There is a chance that a profile other than yours could have been signed in to at the time of purchase.

Please keep us updated.
  3. John P_14 Win User

I bought something but didn’t receive it

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

We need to verify if your transaction for it is successful by signing in at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. If it's successful and is showing as "Completed", kindly try installing it through your Xbox App or by searching it again on the Microsoft/Xbox Store website.
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them

Hi,

it can take 24 hours before the tokens are deposited on your account if the tokens arent deposited by then i recommend talking to the minecraft support team
  5. luissolid Win User

I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them

You can verify that directly with Playstation Support. The can verify why you dont receive the tokens!

Regards!
  6. Francia J. Win User

I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you on Xbox or PC?

Also, if you're on Xbox, we need to make sure that the in-game currency is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is purchased under the correct account, for cases like this what we initially need to do is quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
Thema:

1. I bought a game and didn’t receive it - Similar Threads - bought game didn’t

2. I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency: I bought gems for my smite game, it took my Money but didn’t give me the gems in the game 7186dc47-324b-4c99-a1be-85fbf8502849
  3. Bought minecraft gave an authorization payment error and didn’t give game but charges me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought minecraft gave an authorization payment error and didn’t give game but charges me...: So I tried buying minecraft and it gave an error after I gave my details and clicked buy. The error said it could not authorize payment yet charged me. I tried 3 times and it charged me every...
  4. What do I do when I bought a game and the money came out of my account, but I didn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do when I bought a game and the money came out of my account, but I didn’t...: Bought NBA 2k23, money came out of my account, did not receive game. 6ea74e08-174a-48d8-b40c-e5cc432a9f5d
  5. Would I be abusing the Microsoft refund system if I bought a game, played it, didn’t like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would I be abusing the Microsoft refund system if I bought a game, played it, didn’t like...: For some time now, I’ve been experimenting with games, finding them to be unpleasant or just not working, and refunding them, but I am now wondering if this is abusing Microsoft’s refund system....
  6. Bought a game, but it says i didn’t.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, but it says i didn’t.: I bought P4A and Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe, P4A installed but i couldnt play it so i tried restarting and uninstaling but now it says i need to buy it again. ca3bbc1c-eff3-4edf-be09-aab771a57972
  7. Friend bought me a game but I didn’t receive it and he can’t find it either.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend bought me a game but I didn’t receive it and he can’t find it either.: My friend bought me The Force Unleashed a few days ago, and i havent received it. I’ve tried signing out and back in, looking everywhere for it, and turning my console off and on again, but i cant...
  8. Bought 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition didn’t get in game VC currency.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition didn’t get in game VC currency.: I bought the $100 version of this game to get the virtual currency and when i played the game i didnt get it i would like this to be fixed please. fed93a4e-394e-470b-97c2-0ab3b8ef45c2
  9. I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them: I wanted to buy some minecraft tokens on ps4 bedrock edition so i could buy a survival world pack but i didn’t receive the tokens but the money has been taken out of my bank, how do i get the...
  10. Bought a game but Xbox says I didn’t

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a game but Xbox says I didn’t: Dear Microsoft. So I just bought dead rising 4 deluxe edition because it was on sale now I decided to make the transaction on my phone (kind of my only option) because I have no pc and for some...