I bought a DLC on the Xbox one with plenty of space and installed it but when I went to...

Discus and support I bought a DLC on the Xbox one with plenty of space and installed it but when I went to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased dlc saying it's not installed after installing it with plenty of space on my hard drive 4dc14e09-1a4f-4efd-9176-25947f191a89 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bradley Orr-silva, Feb 1, 2023.

1. I bought a DLC on the Xbox one with plenty of space and installed it but when I went to...

Purchased dlc saying it's not installed after installing it with plenty of space on my hard drive

:)

Bradley Orr-silva, Feb 1, 2023
  2. RobertPetroski Win User

Halo: Master Chief Collection

i have plenty of space. When i look at the game in the store it says that it is installed.
  3. ClawedGarnish Win User

Dead rising 2 partner

I dont have any of the DLC add-ons. My Chuck is level 50, so plenty of space for stuff and gubbins.
  4. David Barrett2 Win User

Destiny 2 lightfall won't install

Hi David Destiny 2 is the game lightfall is a expansion which I bought I've plenty of space and great Internet speed, I've tried to install it many times each time it just doesn't install
  5. Dreyari Win User

New Vegas Ultimate DLC and 4gb slim

Thanks. One more thing I'd like to ask. Is it possible to install DLC bought at XBL Marketplace to this internal memory? Maybe the "no hard drive" problem occurs only when trying to install add ons from DVD... I think it would be quite stupid to lose potential
    customers - owners of Xbox without HDD - by not allowing them to buy even smallest DLC via Marketplace. I know that arcade games and demos can be stored at this 4gb space (3.1 gb to be precise). I know HDD is the best idea overall, but I just wanted to enjoy
    F:NV with all add ons, no more space needed with my typical use of Xbox tbh. I guess if it's possible I'll buy DLC at Marketplace. Anyone tried that ?
  6. namyu_25 Win User

Xbox One S Fan Noise

It has plenty of space around it, it was kinda loud when I bought it but in the last 2 months it started being even louder.
Thema:

I bought a DLC on the Xbox one with plenty of space and installed it but when I went to...

1. I bought a DLC on the Xbox one with plenty of space and installed it but when I went to... - Similar Threads - bought DLC plenty

2. BO3 and BO1 are saying I never bought my DLC's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BO3 and BO1 are saying I never bought my DLC's.: Hey, so, I purchased Zombie Chronicles back in 2017 and I've been playing them a lot since then, but today I tried to play them and it said I needed to download it. I checked my game and it showed...
  3. I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...: I’ve already tried power cycle/restarting the console and checking order history to make sure it says completed. I own the content, but I keep getting sent back to the Xbox store when I try to...
  4. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  5. I bought a MC Dungeons DLC and I can't get it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a MC Dungeons DLC and I can't get it back.: For context, I bought a DLC a couple of years ago (about 2 yrs) and I've recently gotten into the game again and wish to play the DLCS, but sadly when I tried it just didnt work! I bought it on...
  6. Can I play with a DLC bought for PC on the Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play with a DLC bought for PC on the Xbox?: Hello everyone, I have a doubt regarding some purchases I made, it was a dlc chapter for the Elder Scrolls Online, I was 100% sure it was for the Xbox version but ended up being the one for PC,...
  7. DLC bought on xbox is not working on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC bought on xbox is not working on pc: I have xbox game pass core I purchased powerwash and all dlc So i bought power wash sim and dlc on my profile (call it profile 1). Installed them on pc too and they work fine. But i purchased...
  8. Who do I complain to about Xbox ignoring the consumer rights act as dlc I bought is broken...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who do I complain to about Xbox ignoring the consumer rights act as dlc I bought is broken...: I bought some dlc on the 27/10/2023 and it wouldn't work so I placed a refund request with Xbox they then auto refused as I had reached my refund limit they didn't tell me any info on how to...
  9. Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...: I bought Cities skyline ultimate edition to the get the San Francisco set and the expansion pass - I already have downloaded the cities skyline PC edition that is included with Game pass - I have...
  10. I can't use a DLC i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use a DLC i bought: i bought and downloaded a DLC for Like A Dragon Ishin and the DLC files are not installed in the game files. I probably have to add them manually to the game files but i have no idea in which file...