I bought a dlc from the website but why it isn’t installing on the console

Discus and support I bought a dlc from the website but why it isn’t installing on the console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the minecraft dungeons dlc bundle from the website but it isn’t installing on the console c57178a5-92bf-4afb-83ef-8bdc018bb147 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hussain Shukri, Aug 10, 2022.

1. I bought a dlc from the website but why it isn’t installing on the console

I bought the minecraft dungeons dlc bundle from the website but it isn’t installing on the console

:)

Hussain Shukri, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Hussain Shukri Win User

3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Hussain, Could you send me the exact link to the content you made the purchase for me to analyze?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

See if your order is listed here. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed)

Open it, and see what is in the Status. If it is completed, or another word

I'm waiting for the information
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

I figured, that means there was an error when finalizing your purchase. The value was withdrawn, but not finalized. So this amount will be automatically reversed soon =)

This problem is quite common. You can re-purchase the item. I advise you to do it internally through the console, in the microsoft store.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How do I downlaod games I bought from the xobx store

If you bought it from the website, then you bought the console version (especially since it's the 360 version of the game). That's why it's talking about installing remotely and it's not an install for the PC. That game is not available through the Microsoft Store for PC.
  6. MoO Caboose Win User

Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page

The game is fully updated and I’m now also noticing that Witch Hunt dlc isn’t installed either which says the same thing, that it should also be installed automatically, but it most certainly isn’t on my console.
Thema:

1. I bought a dlc from the website but why it isn’t installing on the console - Similar Threads - bought dlc website

2. BO3 and BO1 are saying I never bought my DLC's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BO3 and BO1 are saying I never bought my DLC's.: Hey, so, I purchased Zombie Chronicles back in 2017 and I've been playing them a lot since then, but today I tried to play them and it said I needed to download it. I checked my game and it showed...
  3. I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...: I’ve already tried power cycle/restarting the console and checking order history to make sure it says completed. I own the content, but I keep getting sent back to the Xbox store when I try to...
  4. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  5. I bought a MC Dungeons DLC and I can't get it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a MC Dungeons DLC and I can't get it back.: For context, I bought a DLC a couple of years ago (about 2 yrs) and I've recently gotten into the game again and wish to play the DLCS, but sadly when I tried it just didnt work! I bought it on...
  6. Can I play with a DLC bought for PC on the Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play with a DLC bought for PC on the Xbox?: Hello everyone, I have a doubt regarding some purchases I made, it was a dlc chapter for the Elder Scrolls Online, I was 100% sure it was for the Xbox version but ended up being the one for PC,...
  7. DLC bought on xbox is not working on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC bought on xbox is not working on pc: I have xbox game pass core I purchased powerwash and all dlc So i bought power wash sim and dlc on my profile (call it profile 1). Installed them on pc too and they work fine. But i purchased...
  8. Who do I complain to about Xbox ignoring the consumer rights act as dlc I bought is broken...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who do I complain to about Xbox ignoring the consumer rights act as dlc I bought is broken...: I bought some dlc on the 27/10/2023 and it wouldn't work so I placed a refund request with Xbox they then auto refused as I had reached my refund limit they didn't tell me any info on how to...
  9. Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...: I bought Cities skyline ultimate edition to the get the San Francisco set and the expansion pass - I already have downloaded the cities skyline PC edition that is included with Game pass - I have...
  10. I can't use a DLC i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use a DLC i bought: i bought and downloaded a DLC for Like A Dragon Ishin and the DLC files are not installed in the game files. I probably have to add them manually to the game files but i have no idea in which file...