I bought a digital gift card for XBox from Amazon by mistake. Amazon won’t refund it, they...

Discus and support I bought a digital gift card for XBox from Amazon by mistake. Amazon won’t refund it, they... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a digital gift card for XBox from Amazon by mistake. Amazon won’t refund it, they have told me to contact. XBox, I have tried to get a call... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kelly McGloin, Dec 18, 2022.

1. I bought a digital gift card for XBox from Amazon by mistake. Amazon won’t refund it, they...

I bought a digital gift card for XBox from Amazon by mistake. Amazon won’t refund it, they have told me to contact. XBox, I have tried to get a call back to discuss on XBox but nothing happens. How can I get a refund?

:)

Kelly McGloin, Dec 18, 2022
  2. TDKJ0K3R Win User

Gift cards

I just wanted to ask if i buy a gift card for say i.e amazon can i top up mu xbox account or not only ask as it makes sense £10 amazon is the same as £10 xbox money wise.
    So i use a £10 gift card top up on amazon then i use that to buy another £10 gift card that you redeem the same to topup £10 on xbox i know i bought a amazon card but they both are 25 character digital top up code you know £10 amazon is the same as £10 xbox😕
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

It is not possible to transfer any assets between Xbox accounts. If you purchase a code from a third-party retailer like Amazon, it is not refundable. Microsoft can only refund purchases that fall within the refund guidelines that are made on their internal store system you find on the console

If I can make a recommendation in the future, you can purchase an Xbox gift card from Amazon, including using an Amazon gift card, that way your purchase would enjoy refund protections
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Georestricted code with correct regions

did you buy a digital code or did you buy a physical card from Amazon? If you bought a physical card please check that you did not buy it from a third-party seller and purchased it directly from Amazon.

You'll have to contact their customer service for problems with their gift cards, all gift cards are distributed by third-party or are responsible for making sure working codes get out just as if you bought a game from Best Buy you would return it to them and not Microsoft
  6. Eli Sweatt Win User

So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock

Okay, so i would just like to say i bought a gift card from amazon because buying it straight from microsoft wasn't working and i found the amazon order
Thema:

I bought a digital gift card for XBox from Amazon by mistake. Amazon won’t refund it, they...

1. I bought a digital gift card for XBox from Amazon by mistake. Amazon won’t refund it, they... - Similar Threads - bought digital gift

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. I bought wrong digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong digital game: I bought football manager for my son in pc format instead of Xbox , but only realised after he redeemed game that he cannot play this on out Mac pc. Can’t get any help on what to do or how to...
  4. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  5. I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...: Xbox gift card used by accident Added to my Microsoft store balance Want to get money back or let my son use it on his Xbox acct b112880a-7ff5-4919-93f8-a8b37bf177c7
  6. I bought a digital code off ebay and it's region locked, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital code off ebay and it's region locked, what do I do?: I bought a digital code off ebay, buyer was supposedly from Illinois, but it's region locked to Argentina, what do I do about this? 2eb83ab5-a520-4c1e-bb59-857a47da5914
  7. Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...: Hi I need help I bought a digital gift for a friend it turned out to be the wrong thing. I would like to refund it as it has not been used or claimed. I have tried to get hold of support and it's...
  8. I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?: , i paid $50 for the gift card. I redeemed the gift card a week ago and when i sign onto my overwatch account it does not shows me the funds. I tried contacting blizzard and they told me to...
  9. Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...: Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do I refund them? 3663a118-f3a3-43ec-8f47-695b78ad9c62
  10. I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in...: I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in my Gmail or amazon to redeem can I please get a refund? 43c41794-6bb5-4d2b-83fb-8e2fcda1685a