I bought a digital download game for my buddy for xbox one but when he entered the code on...

Discus and support I bought a digital download game for my buddy for xbox one but when he entered the code on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a digital download game for my buddy for xbox one but when he entered the code on his end it didn't work P.s he lives in South Africa... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shane LaPlante, Mar 27, 2023.

1. I bought a digital download game for my buddy for xbox one but when he entered the code on...

I bought a digital download game for my buddy for xbox one but when he entered the code on his end it didn't work

P.s he lives in South Africa

:)

Shane LaPlante, Mar 27, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought a digital download game for my buddy for xbox one but when he entered the code on his end it didn't work

You cannot gift across regions. If you don't live in the same country, you cannot give things to each other
  3. Georges C. Win User

Where are the Vbucks?

I understand, but there are Gift Cards for different platforms, each with its own type of code.

If he plays Fortnite on console, the Gift card he bought needs to be for Xbox and they all have 25 digits.

When redeeming and through the console, when entering the game the V-Bucks should appear.
  4. SLIM 151proof Win User

Bought a used xbox one...questions

Tronder 007, When you get a digital game it's tied to your gamer account and the xbox that the game is downloaded to. He should be ok playing the game, as it was downloaded to the console he has. But your right about him using his buddy's gamer tag.
  5. helpme101101 Win User

Maybe a new thought?

I remember buying games from Eb games / Gamestop when it first comes out and entering a code to get extra stuff for the game. Will buying digital download correct that where I just get to download it and not enter the code because it is a digital download
  6. Cichlid-4E4D0488-807 Win User

Xbox One codes

I believe he just got a preorder bonus code for a car, not the code for a digital copy of the full game. I also believe he figured the code would tie to his account and be ready when he got the Xbox One so he wouldn't have to enter it again. Seems like it
    was worth a shot to me.
Thema:

I bought a digital download game for my buddy for xbox one but when he entered the code on...

1. I bought a digital download game for my buddy for xbox one but when he entered the code on... - Similar Threads - bought digital download

2. I bought wrong digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong digital game: I bought football manager for my son in pc format instead of Xbox , but only realised after he redeemed game that he cannot play this on out Mac pc. Can’t get any help on what to do or how to...
  3. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  4. I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...: Xbox gift card used by accident Added to my Microsoft store balance Want to get money back or let my son use it on his Xbox acct b112880a-7ff5-4919-93f8-a8b37bf177c7
  5. I bought a digital code off ebay and it's region locked, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital code off ebay and it's region locked, what do I do?: I bought a digital code off ebay, buyer was supposedly from Illinois, but it's region locked to Argentina, what do I do about this? 2eb83ab5-a520-4c1e-bb59-857a47da5914
  6. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...
  7. Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...: Hi I need help I bought a digital gift for a friend it turned out to be the wrong thing. I would like to refund it as it has not been used or claimed. I have tried to get hold of support and it's...
  8. why am i not able to play digitally purchased games bought from my old xbox to my new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i not able to play digitally purchased games bought from my old xbox to my new: i have previously purchased tom clancys rainbow six seige on my old gen xbox but after buying a new gen xbox and trying to play it, it is saying that i dont own this game. this has also happened...
  9. So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...: All it’s saying is that I don’t own the dlcs in my save files on my Xbox one but I got the dlcs downloaded 9c2d703c-a289-49ac-aa0e-a944f5f4137e
  10. bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again: Bought gTa again because I said i did not have it then bought it and now it wont download and have to buy it again c07dfaa9-782c-4806-b10a-24bdff92c094