I bought a console and game as a bday gift, the game is auto registered to my account,...

Discus and support I bought a console and game as a bday gift, the game is auto registered to my account,... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a new Xbox from the Microsoft store which came with an included game “FIFA 23” but there was no code in the box. I can see that I own the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nazarja, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Nazarja
    Nazarja Guest

I bought a console and game as a bday gift, the game is auto registered to my account,...

I bought a new Xbox from the Microsoft store which came with an included game “FIFA 23” but there was no code in the box. I can see that I own the game but I bought the console as a gift for my son, how can I get the game to his account?

Ps.. I can’t get Microsoft to call me, and can’t contact them about this issue.

:)

Nazarja, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I bought a console and game as a bday gift, the game is auto registered to my account, can’t give to son.

3. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

If you didnt pre-order your X1 you might be screwed for a while?

I get one in May. also my bday month. So it be bday gift myself.
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Anybody excited for WatchDogs? Also How are you?

Might get it for my bday gift from myself.
  5. CriManSquaFNC Win User

Games with gold not working with 3 month code

Positive, this was a bday gift from a friend. Like I said on my account page I can clearly see my gold status as well as the expiration date, 3 months from now.
  6. JackTalzin Win User

Bought ATOMs - Wasn’t given ATOMs (FO76) and Microsoft won’t refund or give what I bought

Hi Felix,

Yes the charge is there on May 4 along with two redeemed xbox gift cards I got for my bday. So i redeemed 25 and 15 dollar gift cards and then bought 39.99 atoms bundle so it does show as charged.

I havent spoken to anyone on the phone though and at this point i fear all ill get is the “not qualify under our terms of sale” response.
Thema:

1. I bought a console and game as a bday gift, the game is auto registered to my account,... - Similar Threads - bought console game

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  4. We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?: We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games online for the console with my credit card? 44704f72-fe0f-4cac-8ad4-4c9e808e3d6c
  5. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....
  6. My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game: Son bought fifa23 on his Xbox was wondering if I could use same game on my Xbox in same house 62b3abea-d8e1-4030-b72f-7df6d28d1353
  7. Can you play human fall flat on console with your friend on pc that bought the game from steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play human fall flat on console with your friend on pc that bought the game from steam?: I want to know if we can play,my friend want to buy it from steam we will be able to play? 15d0cd9d-026f-48ec-8b0d-50e41213bba9
  8. Hi, I just bought Game Pass Console, and seem to have wasted my time. There are no games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I just bought Game Pass Console, and seem to have wasted my time. There are no games...: Hi, I just bought Game Pass Console, and seem to have wasted my time. There are no games available to download, only for Ultimate. Am I missing a trick? a0ef5122-a79e-4fc7-9f5e-eb136c3d0b4b
  9. I was first using game pass ultimate but then I bought game pass for console and both the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was first using game pass ultimate but then I bought game pass for console and both the...: I was first using game pass ultimate but then I bought game pass for console and both the Forza horizon titles 4 and 5 online is not working. Pls help 9a7c7fb7-39dd-424e-b711-3119cbd30231
  10. Can I use Game Pass Ultimate bought from India, in India, for a console from US

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use Game Pass Ultimate bought from India, in India, for a console from US: Hi There, I bought XBox from US and Now planning to buy Game Pass Ultimate in India through online payment mode. Need to know whether it's advisable or not? 9fed2409-fbbd-4ddd-9db9-578a0c63df90