I bought a cod but they dont give 25 numbers for olay cod

Discus and support I bought a cod but they dont give 25 numbers for olay cod in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a cod but they dont give 25 numbers for play cod 7c940c05-782e-414a-a729-de1b1848f499 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Göksel Meraçeşmesi, Jan 24, 2023.

1. I bought a cod but they dont give 25 numbers for olay cod

I bought a cod but they dont give 25 numbers for play cod

:)

Göksel Meraçeşmesi, Jan 24, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Göksel ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

If you bought it through Microsoft store you should not get a cod.Unless the game is a gift, it will just be added to your library.

Have you checked your library Göksel ?
  3. ngocphi Win User

They don't if you buy from xbox store

If you bought it from a 3rd party vendor you need to address it with them

If it's a disk.there is no code

When you buy a digital copy it's linked to your account
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

$1B on Launch Day!

CoD sells, I dont care what the numbers are. Its a fact.
  5. CHAOS TITAN o Win User

0x87dd0003

My CoD: AW download stops at 25% and gives me this error code
  6. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

Frostbite 2 game engine, it's cutting edge

I think that all the COD players that enjoyed the last few games really dont give a s***. And to the COD players like myself who will be playing both games, we really dont give a s***.
Thema:

1. I bought a cod but they dont give 25 numbers for olay cod - Similar Threads - bought cod dont

2. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  3. I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still: hello I bought the game after the event, but now i see it with full price again, is that normal? d6775b79-4e24-499d-925c-baa73bb3982f
  4. On Xbox 1 I bought cod MW3 -vault edition. It was £30.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox 1 I bought cod MW3 -vault edition. It was £30.: Paid for that, then a few days later I see £60 has gone out my account saying that I've also purchased the cross gen bundle. Obviously I didnt do that, as I wouldn't have bought two editions of...
  5. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...: i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live...
  6. Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?: I'm wondering if I could buy CoD MWII on official Activision Website and play it on my Xbox registered in the accaunt I bought the game da987789-efbc-4fe2-9584-6b25df6dc310
  7. I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why?: I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why? 8d6999ea-a7e5-4d0b-bd53-976ddaf18033
  8. I bought COD advance warfare in XBOX S and after purchasing found the main language is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought COD advance warfare in XBOX S and after purchasing found the main language is...: I bought COD advance warfare in XBOX S and after purchasing found the main language is different and there is no option to change. Is there any solution haven't received any form XBOX team....
  9. I bought the cod season 3 pas but never actually got it I have my receipt I have tried a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cod season 3 pas but never actually got it I have my receipt I have tried a...: So I bought the season three pass for call of duty right and got charged but never actually received it. I can’t claim anything I can’t really do anything except for get the free items so I’ve...
  10. I bought the full version of CoD Warzone 2.0 on the Xbox one but it’s telling me to buy the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the full version of CoD Warzone 2.0 on the Xbox one but it’s telling me to buy the...: I bought the full version of CoD Warzone 2.0 on the Xbox one but it’s telling me to buy the full version again on the series x. What should I do? b50dd3fd-22c8-4b2a-ad6a-7b4f14c095a2