I bought a classic game from games on demand (Assassin's Creed Revelations) only to see it ...

Discus and support I bought a classic game from games on demand (Assassin's Creed Revelations) only to see it ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Yesteday I bought a game from the online marketplace, only to see it go on a featured sale less than twelve hours later. Is there no rebate for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Halbert64, Sep 6, 2016.

  1. Halbert64
    Halbert64 Guest

    I bought a classic game from games on demand (Assassin's Creed Revelations) only to see it ...


    Yesteday I bought a game from the online marketplace, only to see it go on a featured sale less than twelve hours later. Is there no rebate for unfortunate fools like myself? I realize it is only a few dollars and i'm likely out of luck, it just stinks
    because I would have waited the twevle hours to buy the game.

    :)
     
    Halbert64, Sep 6, 2016
    #1
  2. GAThrawn
    GAThrawn Guest
    Assassin's Creed Revelations

    You can. Assassin's Creed Revelations is available for download purchase from the Xbox Marketplace at Assassin's Creed Revelations

    Alternatively if you'd prefer a physical disc copy of it, it's still for sale as an Xbox Classic, or as part of the Assassin's Creed Compilation pack (with Brotherhood), or the Ezio Trilogy (with AC2 and Brotherhood).
     
    GAThrawn, Sep 6, 2016
    #2
  3. New Assassin's Creed Title in 2012 Confirmed

    but there is only a year gap between them other then the original

    • Assassin's Creed = 2007
    • Assassin's Creed II = 2009
    • Assassin's Creed Brotherhood = 2010
    • Assassin's Creed Revelations = 2011
    • Next Game confirmed =2012

    Just shows they have a good team of developers able to work on multiple projects at the same time, pretty sure MW4 is already being worked on lol
     
    Cokney Charmer, Sep 6, 2016
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    I bought a classic game from games on demand (Assassin's Creed Revelations) only to see it ...

    You can try contact support and speak to billing to see if there is anything they can do. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

    Generally all they could do is refund the purchase so you can purchase it again. They don't do partial refunds.
     
    Smwutches, Sep 6, 2016
    #4
  5. Halbert64
    Halbert64 Guest
    Thanks, I assumed they probably would not. I will likely call it dumb luck and not spend my time complaing much further.
     
    Halbert64, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. GAThrawn Win User

    Assassin's Creed Revelations

    You can. Assassin's Creed Revelations is available for download purchase from the Xbox Marketplace at http://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/Assassins-Creed-Revelations/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80255530879

    Alternatively if you'd prefer a physical disc copy of it, it's still for sale as an Xbox Classic, or as part of the Assassin's Creed Compilation pack (with Brotherhood), or the Ezio Trilogy (with AC2 and Brotherhood).
  7. RadioActive199 Win User

    NFS the run: Disc region code incorrect

    Hi Mister Darcy, Yes, the game is official a bought from a very reputed shop. Infact, I bought Assassin's Creed Revelations for this store.
  8. ninjasauce4000 Win User

    Assassin's creed Revelations games on demand question

    It seems the online pass does indeed come with Assassin's creed revelations games on demand. :) thank you for all your help.
  9. NxtDoc1851 Win User

    Anyone else fed up of games forcing multi-player down our throats?

    Also tired of forced MP achievements for "MP Discovery" in games such as Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Assassins Creed 3, Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag. See a trend?
  10. CORPSE THROWER Win User

    Assassins Creed Revelations Review

Thema:

I bought a classic game from games on demand (Assassin's Creed Revelations) only to see it ...

Loading...
  1. I bought a classic game from games on demand (Assassin's Creed Revelations) only to see it ... - Similar Threads - bought classic game

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. Well I bought an xbox X and now what?

    in XboX Insiders
    Well I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a...
  8. Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another...
  9. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

    in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  10. Bought jigsaw classic puzzle collections but can't find them

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought jigsaw classic puzzle collections but can't find them: I have paid for a couple of different collections on the jigsaw classic, but they are nowhere to be found. It says that I have to buy them again, but I used my gold that I have earned to purchase...