I bought a brand new series s console on the 2nd of December. Warranty is missing 5 months....

Discus and support I bought a brand new series s console on the 2nd of December. Warranty is missing 5 months.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I bought a new Series s console on the 2nd of December. I registered the device on my account. Warranty shows it will expire next year July,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DevDietrich, Dec 16, 2021.

1. DevDietrich
    DevDietrich Guest

I bought a brand new series s console on the 2nd of December. Warranty is missing 5 months....

Hello.

I bought a new Series s console on the 2nd of December. I registered the device on my account. Warranty shows it will expire next year July, which is not correct. I contacted support. Said I should upload my documents and I did just that. Why am I still waiting for a response?

Case number: File Transfer - Case 1532550649

Email subject with support number: SRX1532550649ID

Please can someone help with this?

:)

DevDietrich, Dec 16, 2021
  2. Dulue Win User

Xbox game pass not in series s starter bundle?

Not helpful, I need my 3 months code it is missing from my Xbox series s starter bundle's box I have checked it 5 times over not to be found. Starter bundle ordered 26th December.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  4. Kalmarn Win User

I've owned my Xbox One X for 7 months, and it's out of warranty?

I bought a brand new one from ebay and it shows as 11 months warranty. So the warranty must start when the original buyer purchased it.
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

I bought a brand new series s console on the 2nd of December. Warranty is missing 5 months. Contacted support, uploaded all documents. Been waiting 1 week for a response, can someone help please?

Hi, DevDietrich,

Thank you and you have a happy holiday and New Year as well.
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

I bought a brand new series s console on the 2nd of December. Warranty is missing 5 months. Contacted support, uploaded all documents. Been waiting 1 week for a response, can someone help please?

Hi, DevDietrich, I am sorry to hear that you have been waiting for a response from our support team. I will do my best to assist you and help with figuring this warranty discrepancy. I have reached out to one of my colleagues to investigate further and see if they can get an update on your case. Please keep in mind that due to the weekend, there is a possibility that I will get back to you at the earliest Monday or Tuesday. I will try to see if I can get a status update before the weekend since you mentioned you have been waiting a week. If I could ask for some additional information to provide to my team. Where was the console purchased?
Thema:

1. I bought a brand new series s console on the 2nd of December. Warranty is missing 5 months.... - Similar Threads - bought brand series

2. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  3. i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...: i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i registered the device, please help e25fb6c8-96cd-4377-bc75-ab0905de5e28
  4. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...
  5. Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after...: Had the headset for one day it worked for one day now all of a sudden won’t turn on the light won’t even turn on when charging I already tried to reset it so I don’t want to hear that. I bought a...
  6. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  7. I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...: I am wondering if walmart possibly sold me a used controller as new 7349af94-c4b7-4f43-b5f7-a2f11692681e
  8. i bought a brand new xbox series x and A/C Valhalla brand new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a brand new xbox series x and A/C Valhalla brand new: Now everytime i take the disc out and play another game the next time I put Valhalla disc in it needs to reinstall all 110 GB BACK, seven times now its happened. Any help with this?...
  9. I bought a brand new xbox elite series 2 controller and it wont changer what do I do I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a brand new xbox elite series 2 controller and it wont changer what do I do I am...: New controller wont charger 5ed455f7-9a23-4d34-8084-f27c65042490
  10. Bought a brand-new Xbox Series X from Amazon, but warranty started 4 months ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand-new Xbox Series X from Amazon, but warranty started 4 months ago?: Hello everyone! It is my first post here, as well as my first time ever owning an Xbox. Needless to say, I am thrilled to be a part of a new community. However, ever since I have discovered the...