“I bought a 360 second hand and it has a parental code on it. I don't know it plus I don't...

Discus and support “I bought a 360 second hand and it has a parental code on it. I don't know it plus I don't... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; “I bought a 360 second hand and it has a parental code on it. I don't know it plus I don't know the reset question. help, please.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lupe longoria, Apr 15, 2023.

1. “I bought a 360 second hand and it has a parental code on it. I don't know it plus I don't...

“I bought a 360 second hand and it has a parental code on it. I don't know it plus I don't know the reset question. help, please.

:)

lupe longoria, Apr 15, 2023
  2. Rasmus123454 Win User

I don't know???

[​IMG]

This is whats happening

I don’t now where my video is
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

I don't know???

Hello Rasmus

Thanks again for providing quality info regarding this Issue. It sounds it has been verified that this is indeed a controller issue.

Please take the time to
    contact us here
    to request a repair/exchange.

Hope this helps
  4. JhonSnow777 Win User

I don't know???

Hi!

When i play games on my xbox one my screen always goes up for no reason and it's very frustrating when i play games that i need to be good at aiming. I don't know if you can do something but if you can please answer.

Rasmus
    Hello Rasmus... You mean you start to look up in shooter games? Could be the joystick get dameaged, can you tell us more details about it?
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I don't know

Hi Kody, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please, can you give us more details?

Are you experiencing a problem with a game?

Which platform you are playing on, an Xbox Console or a PC?

Do you receive an error message?
  6. Rasmus123454 Win User

I don't know???

Can i send the video on dm’s on instagram or will that not work
Thema:

“I bought a 360 second hand and it has a parental code on it. I don't know it plus I don't...

1. “I bought a 360 second hand and it has a parental code on it. I don't know it plus I don't... - Similar Threads - “I bought 360

2. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  3. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  4. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  5. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  6. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  7. I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360: I bought Rare Replay since it had a bunch of 360 games bundled in, but when i try to download any of them on my xbox 360 it still tells me that i need to buy them, do i need to rebuy them to play...
  8. Can I play a 360 game I bought on my xbox one on 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play a 360 game I bought on my xbox one on 360?: I bought a xbox 360 game on my xbox one so can I play it also on my xbox 360? fe25df41-48ca-4b06-9cf0-a68113aff743
  9. I bought gta v on the series s, do i get to play with the progress i had on my xbox 360 on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought gta v on the series s, do i get to play with the progress i had on my xbox 360 on...: I bought gta v on the series s, do i get to play with the progress i had on my xbox 360 on the online? 0858b7c3-0603-41c6-a069-d09fd5eda07a
  10. I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...: I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but went to check there was not 4gb 92afaf6f-b888-4491-9eff-02ebd3d981c8