I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...

Discus and support I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and accidentally converted that to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the ultimate game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DavNow, Jun 21, 2020.

1. DavNow
    DavNow Guest

I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...

I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and accidentally converted that to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the ultimate game pass I just want to keep my 12-month Xbox live gold pass.

Is there any process to convert it back?

Is there any hope ?

:)

DavNow, Jun 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Smwutches Win User

I redeemed a 12-Month Gold. It came with 4 months free Game Pass Ultimate. After 4 months, my Game Pass AND Gold are gone! How do I resolve?

It didn't come with 4 months of Ultimate, it converted the Gold you added to 4 months of Ultimate. If you already have Ultimate on your account and you add a standard Gold or Game Pass code, it converts the time to Ultimate (since Ultimate already includes them) at a conversion rate based on the price rather than time. So the 12 months of Gold was converted to 4 months of Ultimate since a 12 month Gold is equal in price to Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Amkage Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate cancellation

Yes the auto renewal is off already. I have the Game pass ultimate until May 25. I already bought a new 12 month xbox live gold card but when I try to redeem the code it says my 12 month
    gold will be automatically convert to a 4 months xbox game pass ultimate which I don't want. I want the 12 month of xbox live without the game pass. Do I really have to wait until my xbox game pass expired before I can redeem a new xbox live gold (without
    the game pass ultimate)?
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Suscripcion Xbox Live Gold 12 meses cancelada aun en vigor

When you bought your Live Gold subscription, did you have an Ultimate Game Pass subscription active when you purchased it by any chance? That would explain it as if a UGP sub is in place, any Live Gold added is automatically converted to UGP...12 months gold would have been converted to 4 months Ultimate Game Pass.
  5. EliteCrossFire1 Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

so you're saying if I purchase a Xbox Live gold membership prepaid card for 12 months while Xbox Live Gold Pass ultimate is enabled it'll convert those 12 months into Xbox Live Gold pass ultimate
  6. DeniqL Win User

Can i redeem the lenovo legion 5 gamepass?

It means that the time you got left on those suscriptions will be automatically converted to Ultimate Areeb.

Here is the convertion ratio:

1 month of Gold = 20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Gold 50 = days of Ultimate (1+ month)

6 months of Gold 79 = days of Ultimate (2+ months)

12 months of Gold 4= months of Ultimate

24 months of Gold 8= months of Ultimate

1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 2 months of Ultimate

6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 4 months of Ultimate

12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 5 months of Ultimate

24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 10 months of Ultimate
Thema:

1. I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate... - Similar Threads - bought month live

2. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  3. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  4. I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card: I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in the password error 80154002 and it says sorry,...
  5. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  6. I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.: Ok so i live on mexico and theres this promotion of buy a 3 month gold and get other one free for the Buen fin its like Black friday but on mexico, I bought my xbox live gold on the Gamers Store...
  7. Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...: In May 2018 I bought XBOX LIVE Game for 59.99 (12 month Subscription) for XBOX ONE System at Game Stop in Dalton, Ga. I signed into my Microsoft acct. then typed the numbers on the back of the...
  8. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  9. Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...: In May 2018 I bought XBOX LIVE Game for 59.99 (12 month Subscription) for XBOX ONE System at Game Stop in Dalton, Ga. I signed into my Microsoft acct. then typed the numbers on the back of the...
  10. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...