I bought 800 robux but didnt get it.

Discus and support I bought 800 robux but didnt get it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So,I bought 800 robux but I didnt get it after 1 day.The Roblox Support wanted some information and I sent all off them but they didnt answered me.What... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheGuyWithDaGlock, Aug 25, 2020.

1. I bought 800 robux but didnt get it.

So,I bought 800 robux but I didnt get it after 1 day.The Roblox Support wanted some information and I sent all off them but they didnt answered me.What should I do?

:)

TheGuyWithDaGlock, Aug 25, 2020
  2. GamingWolfy5 Win User

roblox

Punish your boy and tell him to NEVER make purchases again without allowance.. And I doubt you can get the money back because your son would've payed for the ROBLOX virtual currency known as robux and he as probably bought clothing and game passes with these
    robux so nor Microsoft or the ROBLOX team will be able to get the robux back because they are unable to take the bought items off his ROBLOX account. Also change the settings on your Xbox to make it require a passkey or your password when making a purchase!
  3. IlyaasAbdulkadir Win User

Microsoft Rewards - Roblox Robux

I can’t convert it into robux because it doesn’t show the roblox robux in the redeem section so i can’t get robux
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Why do I can't change the robux price

Rewards redemptions change from time to time so some options disappear but may come back later. I looked at my redemption area and only the 800 Robux one is there.

I know from previous threads on here that Robux options come and go...some options disappear for months before reappearing
  5. Elite Flo Win User

No online pass code .. Help

If you bought on the xbox you will need 800 microsoft points to buy it.

If you get it at the story the game has to be new or lucky if the person didnt use the code,

otherwise it should be in the case.
  6. Elite Flo Win User

No online pass code .. Help

If you bought on the xbox you will need 800 microsoft points to buy it.

If you get it at the story the game has to be new or lucky if the person didnt use the code,

otherwise it should be in the case.
Thema:

I bought 800 robux but didnt get it.

1. I bought 800 robux but didnt get it. - Similar Threads - bought 800 robux

2. I have bought a game and i when i try to open it , it is asking if I bought the game,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought a game and i when i try to open it , it is asking if I bought the game,: I have bought Grand Theft Auto 5, in my xbox series s and when i try to open it , it's not opening and asking if I have bought the app, and when i check the store it says i own it...
  3. I bought Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate on Series x but DLC greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate on Series x but DLC greyed out: As title says, I have installed them but when I start the game they are still greyed out, I have uninstalled 3 times and restarted 3 times, still nothing, I am getting really annoyed it shouldn't...
  4. I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition, but the Java Edition was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition, but the Java Edition was...: I have been trying to get help from MS for months. Please help! I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition (for Windows 11 on a PC), but the Java Edition was never...
  5. Hi I bought a Xbox on x and it doesn't last very long the reimer chip keeps getting fried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I bought a Xbox on x and it doesn't last very long the reimer chip keeps getting fried...: The Xbox retimer chip that is keeps getting fried is annoying c22d7177-c383-4838-afdf-85a2ddbc07f1
  6. bought premium upgrade for mahjong now game won't open. I re=instelled app and it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought premium upgrade for mahjong now game won't open. I re=instelled app and it still...: bought premium upgrade for mahjong now game won't open. I re=instelled app and it still won't work 1e2d9616-bfd2-49af-bcf7-69801f4068aa
  7. Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox goft card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox goft card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i...: Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox gift card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i found that i have multiple devises on the same microsoft account how can i switch between them please?...
  8. I want delete my account microsoft but I bought an xbox play anywhere game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want delete my account microsoft but I bought an xbox play anywhere game: Hi, I want delete my Microsoft account but I bought Forza Motorsport 7 digital version. Is there a way to save the game with a license or other? Can I play it though I delete my account?...
  9. New Series X bought today, won’t download anything past 8 gigs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Series X bought today, won’t download anything past 8 gigs: I can download smaller games, under a gig or two, but anything bigger gets stuck somewhere between 1.5 gigs and 10 gigs, it gives me an error code, 0x87e0000f, but nothing there helped, tried MAC...
  10. I bought Minecraft for Xbox one but…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft for Xbox one but…: So around 2021 I bought Minecraft on my Xbox One S! But I wanted to sell my Xbox and buy the Xbox Series S. But I kept my Xbox one s. So I re-installed every game I owned but when I pressed on...