I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?
Discus and support I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ixco, Oct 23, 2023.
Thema:
I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?
Loading...
-
I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do? - Similar Threads - bought 500 Overwatch
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x
in XboX InsidersPlease help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've... -
Well I bought an xbox X and now what?
in XboX InsidersWell I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a... -
I recently bought the eon skin with 500 vbucks
in XBoX on ConsolesI recently bought the eon skin with 500 vbucks: I was able to buy the eon skin pack that only includes the skin and 500 vbucks so if I buy the bundle that includes save the world and the glider and pickaxe will I be able to redeem it to the... -
Bought 10,000 rewards credits for 500 MyVIP gems but was charged 1,000 gems.
in XBoX Rewards & SocialBought 10,000 rewards credits for 500 MyVIP gems but was charged 1,000 gems.: The title says it all. Any help would be appreciated. dd870fa3-b139-4d7a-a60a-9c1b7a2ccad9 -
My son has bought £500 of fifa points on my Credit card.
in XBoX on ConsolesMy son has bought £500 of fifa points on my Credit card.: I cant get Chat or call back options to allow me to enter my name details so are not available to me. These transactions were not authorised by me he has spent £500. I cant believe he was able...