I bought 2k24 installed it and tried to open it and it said you don't have rights for this...
Discus and support I bought 2k24 installed it and tried to open it and it said you don't have rights for this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought and won't let me play b2c829c6-eff5-402e-a1b8-678741ae1d0a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brayden Gibson1, Sep 15, 2023.
Thema:
I bought 2k24 installed it and tried to open it and it said you don't have rights for this...
Loading...
-
I bought 2k24 installed it and tried to open it and it said you don't have rights for this... - Similar Threads - bought 2k24 installed
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
I accidentally bought the wrong version of NBA 2k24, and opened the game to realize this....
in XBoX AccessibilityI accidentally bought the wrong version of NBA 2k24, and opened the game to realize this....: I accidentally bought the wrong version of NBA 2k24, and opened the game to realize this. When I requested a refund, it was denied because it said i already used the game. Please help... -
I bought NBS 2K24 25th anniversary edition on preorder and can only download standard...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought NBS 2K24 25th anniversary edition on preorder and can only download standard...: I bought NBS 2K24 25th anniversary edition on preorder and can only download standard edition. I also did not receive my free NBA League Pass voucher. What can I do?... -
My son bought VC on NBA 2k24 and I was wondering if I could be refunded
in XBoX Games and AppsMy son bought VC on NBA 2k24 and I was wondering if I could be refunded: may I please be refunded . My son bought VC without my permission. He also used all of the VC I got for pre ordering the game, I would like that back too please thank you.... -
I bought the wrong version of NBA 2k24
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought the wrong version of NBA 2k24: I requested a Refund the Same day realizing what I did but was denied almost immediately. Bought the game on the 6th and when it released on the 8th noticed something of and put in the request so... -
Bought NBA 2k24 25th anniversary Edition and it looks like I bought the regular edition
in XBoX Games and AppsBought NBA 2k24 25th anniversary Edition and it looks like I bought the regular edition: I bought the NBA 2K 24 25th anniversary Edition it looks in the art that it I downloaded the Kobe Bryant Edition or the base Edition not the one that cost $149 When I get into the game I don't...