I bought 2 new puzzles earlier and I do not have them. They said they downloaded. I want the ...

Discus and support I bought 2 new puzzles earlier and I do not have them. They said they downloaded. I want the ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought 2 new jigsaw puzzles earlier that was offered. They said they downloaded; but I don't have them. I want the puzzles or my points back...I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HuntingCloud986, Jan 17, 2018.

  1. I bought 2 new puzzles earlier and I do not have them. They said they downloaded. I want the ...


    I bought 2 new jigsaw puzzles earlier that was offered. They said they downloaded; but I don't have them. I want the puzzles or my points back...I love working these puzzles, so don't screw me. Thanks, kbt

    :)
     
    HuntingCloud986, Jan 17, 2018
    #1
  2. Not enough gold - I have 40,190

     
    RulyMonster699, Jan 17, 2018
    #2
  3. Not enough gold - I have 40,190

    nothing
     
    AdmittedEel2813, Jan 17, 2018
    #3
  4. RulyMonster699 Win User

    Not enough gold - I have 40,190

    I have bought all the new puzzles but they will not download, What can I do to make them download?
  5. AdmittedEel2813 Win User

    Not enough gold - I have 40,190

    I have bought all the new puzzles but they will not download, What can I do to make them download?
    nothing
  6. cranky nurse Win User

    Jigsaw Collections missing

    I bought a new computer and signed into my games without any difficulty. It shows my badges and points, etc. but not my collections. I went to downloadable collections but it wants me to repurchase all of them. None of them were highlighted. I wish that
    would have worked for me. I have done 197 puzzles but I am not interested in redoing them. But I want to complete the collections that I had not completed. No issues with it crashing
  7. Realnibor555 Win User

    Microsoft Jigsaw downloads

    Yep. Now mid-October. Always crashed when I finished a puzzle and then tried to open a new one; I had to re-open the program every time I wanted to do the next puzzle. I have bought a dozen or so new collections since I started Jigsaw (with upgrade to Windows
    10), but now I have the same problem others mention, namely that my account has been charged, but the collections will not download. After clicking the "Download" button, the square picture for the puzzle says, "Downloading..." but nothing happens --download
    indicator bar never gets any color (I've waited as much as an hour). I've been trying for a couple of weeks now to get the two collections I most recently purchased. I've done Windows updates, program restarts, PC restarts, and driver updates.
  8. BGCSOCAL Win User

    Not Getting Owned Puzzles to download

    Well, yesterday, I thought they had solved the problem or at least were making good strides. I could download my owned puzzles and even the new camping one. With careful planning I got about 10 puzzles loaded. Of course, I could only download 2 and it would
    hang up on the 3rd try. I'd close the game and re-open and do two more and so forth.

    Alas, today, I'm back to only having the two default puzzles and when I click on the download stuff it gives me a message that new puzzles were coming. Back to the beginning. Sigh.
Thema:

I bought 2 new puzzles earlier and I do not have them. They said they downloaded. I want the ...

Loading...
  1. I bought 2 new puzzles earlier and I do not have them. They said they downloaded. I want the ... - Similar Threads - bought puzzles earlier

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. Well I bought an xbox X and now what?

    in XboX Insiders
    Well I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a...
  8. Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another...
  9. I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft...
  10. Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work: Help, please! A few months ago, I bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. However, after adding a second account to my PC, the Java Edition now says I haven’t purchased it and that I still need...