i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???

Discus and support i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???i can download only the base version omg i payed 100 plus euro for nothing?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VasilisMaidatsis, Jun 5, 2023.

1. i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???

i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???i can download only the base version omg i payed 100 plus euro for nothing?

:)

VasilisMaidatsis, Jun 5, 2023
  2. VasilisMaidatsis Win User

its completed and i know where to check i have done everything and i have only the base game refund is the solution for the game and i am gonna sell the console its the last time i am going through this with microsoft and you cant find where to send email for ticket!!!
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I do understand that you would like to get everything included with your game edition bundle. Have you done the steps below to install the other add-ons included with it?

In My games & apps, highlight Diablo 4 (but don’t select it).

Press the Menu button  on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.

Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.

Select Install, to confirm the installation.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

Kindly double-check the version of the game you have there and make sure it has a completed status.

If it's completed, that's definitely the version that you have. Normally, the much more expensive versions will still display the game cover of the standard version but when you launch the game, the downloadable contents that are included with the much more expensive version should still be there.
  5. Drvelezki Win User

How to change the la guage for diablo 3?

Hello Georges.

Many tha ks for your reply. The console is x box one s and my region is poland, i bought an electronic version with diablo II and III, diablo II was in English but diablo 3 in Russian, today i bought a physical copy i tried to install but it's imposible the game stil is in Russian
  6. Cem Arkon Win User

Diablo 4 Standard Vs Ultimate download trouble shoot.

Have a nice day...

The main problem is, Diablo IV ultimte pack is about 85 GB, installable version is about 50 GB. ( My ultimate pack status is: Owned ).
Thema:

1. i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it??? - Similar Threads - bought 109 diablo

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  7. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  8. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  9. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  10. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93