I bought 10 euros of fifapoints and they do not even arrive after 1 hour
Discus and support I bought 10 euros of fifapoints and they do not even arrive after 1 hour in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought 10 euros of fifapoints and they do not even arrive after 1 hour, I want a refund! 00c96112-f0b9-49e3-b94c-1d0f23812316 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexDev01, Jan 4, 2018.
Thema:
I bought 10 euros of fifapoints and they do not even arrive after 1 hour
Loading...
-
I bought 10 euros of fifapoints and they do not even arrive after 1 hour - Similar Threads - bought euros fifapoints
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x
in XboX InsidersPlease help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've... -
Well I bought an xbox X and now what?
in XboX InsidersWell I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a... -
i bought the pass for windows 10 for the offer of 1 euro and i gant login in the app
in XBoX Games and Appsi bought the pass for windows 10 for the offer of 1 euro and i gant login in the app: like i said i bought the pass and downloaded the app but when i click in the loggin button the page refresh and i cant loggin pls help a584b7ae-c72e-4fd3-8afb-801570ad8e3d -
I bought recently an x box one but i missed the one euro promo gold subscri related to my ...
in XBoX Sales and PromoI bought recently an x box one but i missed the one euro promo gold subscri related to my ...: hi. I bought recently an x box one. When i first connected it it showed me that i could benefit of one euro promo live god for a month.. that offer is gone and I do not understand why i cannot... -
I bought for 450 euro on 10.07.2016, Xbox One S 2TB - Gears Of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle
in XBoX Sales and PromoI bought for 450 euro on 10.07.2016, Xbox One S 2TB - Gears Of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle: I bought for 450 euro on 10.07.2016, Xbox One S 2TB - Gears Of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle, I contacted support, both by telephone chat that, because to this day I still have not received the...