I bought 1 month ea access membership and....

Discus and support I bought 1 month ea access membership and.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought 1 month ea access membership and I got charge 2 month??? d8f77092-d8f4-473a-b094-77f27b04b6eb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FuRyMarcoQC, Sep 11, 2017.

1. FuRyMarcoQC
    FuRyMarcoQC Guest

I bought 1 month ea access membership and I got charge 2 month???

:)

FuRyMarcoQC, Sep 11, 2017
  2. RENEW GOLD FOR A BUCK AND UNLOCK A FREE YEAR OF EA ACCESS WHEN YOU STAY GOLD UNTIL SEPTEMBER

Hi. I see the deal on my dashboard again. No option for $1, but I'm thinking of just buying a 12 month subscription online and then redeeming it through the promotion. Although I bought EA Access yesterday, maybe redeeming an XBL membership through that
    promotion will prolong my EA Access membership? Instead of ending 12/31/16, maybe it'll end September 2017? (assuming this promotion starts giving me a free year of EA Access in September)

causeforconcern, Sep 11, 2017
  3. RobWolves17
    RobWolves17 Guest
    nhl rewards 1 month ea access code not valid

need new code for 1 month ea access trial as the other nhl rewards one isnt valid

Part of being an NHL rewards member . previously an ea access member for 12 months (purchased 6th september 2015). brought nhl 16 free as part of ea access.

game ; ea access membership 1 month trial code.

please email with code

RobWolves17, Sep 11, 2017
  4. I bought 1 month ea access membership and....

Sorry about the mix-up, let me get you the link to official phone support HERE to resolve the charge issue

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 12, 2017
  5. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Sorry about the mix-up, let me get you the link to official phone support HERE to resolve the charge issue
  6. causeforconcern Win User

RENEW GOLD FOR A BUCK AND UNLOCK A FREE YEAR OF EA ACCESS WHEN YOU STAY GOLD UNTIL SEPTEMBER

Hi. I see the deal on my dashboard again. No option for $1, but I'm thinking of just buying a 12 month subscription online and then redeeming it through the promotion. Although I bought EA Access yesterday, maybe redeeming an XBL membership through that
    promotion will prolong my EA Access membership? Instead of ending 12/31/16, maybe it'll end September 2017? (assuming this promotion starts giving me a free year of EA Access in September)
  7. SmokeSpace man Win User

HAVEN'T RECEIVED EA ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION CODE TO COME WITH XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP PROMOTION

I purchased the xbox live membership limited time offer promotion on the xbox store which is supposed to come with 1 month free EA access but I have not received an EA access subscription code so please help my situation
  8. SmokeSpace man Win User

HAVEN'T RECEIVED EA ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION CODE TO COME WITH XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP PROMOTION

I purchased the xbox live membership limited time offer promotion on the xbox store which is supposed to come with 1 month free EA access but I have not received an EA access subscription code so please help my situation.
  9. iii Am Dean C Win User

Purchased Xbox Live Gold, never received 1 Month EA Access

The promotion was on the Xbox One dashboard. The offer was that if you renewed your Xbox Live membership, tou would recieve a message with 1 month EA Access. Thanks :)
Thema:

1. I bought 1 month ea access membership and.... - Similar Threads - bought month access

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  4. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  5. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  6. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  7. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...
  8. is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...: i just want to get a refund and get my 27 pounds back as i’m just annoyed but i did try to previously refund it 12 months ago but it didnt work 201cd055-bbe0-4715-ba6c-a720d62bc3e6
  9. Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 ...: Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 hour trial! Help 0e53a589-a701-430f-848e-d09aa865030e
  10. i bought an xbox one S that they give me an ea access count for 1 month and when i put my code ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought an xbox one S that they give me an ea access count for 1 month and when i put my code ...: i bought an xbox one S that they give me an ea access count for 1 month and when i put my code i get a error message , that you should to get back again , what i should do...