I booked a consultation and nobody answered

Discus and support I booked a consultation and nobody answered in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Greetings. I booked 3 different consultations for my company and whenever I hopped onto a call, nobody answered. Can I please talk to someone. I need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David Dominković, Apr 4, 2022.

1. I booked a consultation and nobody answered

Greetings.

I booked 3 different consultations for my company and whenever I hopped onto a call, nobody answered.

Can I please talk to someone. I need some questions regarding hololense and money is involved. I need a representitive.

Please someone at Microsoft answer.

Thank you, have a wonderful day.

:)

David Dominković, Apr 4, 2022
  2. David Dominković Win User

I did. I waited for 30min. No reply. Good sir, do you might know where I can find the contact of one of the sales persons please. I really need your help.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have used hololens and am familiar with the product, I am not a representative however.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, this seemed to me an Online meeting, usually they are made by Microsoft Teams, did you manage to join the meeting?
  5. David Dominković Win User

Greetings.

This is the email I got. Nobody came.

[​IMG]

Can you please help?

Thank you, have a wonderful day.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Thema:

1. I booked a consultation and nobody answered - Similar Threads - booked consultation nobody

2. How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?: I’ve tried to request a call back and book my Xbox to be serviced, the website won’t allow me to do this, if I request call back I’m told it’s not available, when I enter my address for service it...
  3. Booking Device & Repair Service Request.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booking Device & Repair Service Request.: Hello, I have been trying to book a device service and repair request for my controller from South Africa to be replaced due to stick drift. Logging into my devices and starting a "new order"...
  4. Is there an application on Xbox to listen to audio books?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an application on Xbox to listen to audio books?: I want to listen to audio books while I'm playing but I can't find any application. 9c445ee7-a5a5-432b-b6c1-ffb750e510c7
  5. Changing address under MS Account for Payment or Address Book leaves state in Lower Case

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing address under MS Account for Payment or Address Book leaves state in Lower Case: I'm changing my address to include the plus 4 digits on zip code. When this is saved for a payment method, you can see that the state is changed to lower case letters. This appears to cause an...
  6. Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming ! Only on Chrome book browser, not tablet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming ! Only on Chrome book browser, not tablet...: Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming Every time I hop on the CLoud web gaming a distorted pixelated green screen. It pops up every minute & it ruing gameplay. This experience is ****...
  7. why can i delete an adress from my microsoft account adress book

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i delete an adress from my microsoft account adress book: i have tryied adding a new adress and everithing i just cand delet an older adress sayng that: This address is being used for purchases or subscriptions. If you want to change or remove it, add a...
  8. Can't book a repair order for my Elite Series 2 Controller (in warranty), or contact...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't book a repair order for my Elite Series 2 Controller (in warranty), or contact...: Hello, I have a malfunctioning Xbox Elite Series 2 controller (in warranty). I'm trying to book a repair order for it, but after putting in my address details, I get the error: "TraceID:...
  9. series x book a repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    series x book a repair: trying to book a repair for my series x in the uk as the display has started artifacting extremely badly but every time i go to enter an address, all i get is "something went wrong" and i do not...
  10. Skyrim Special Edition Xbox One: Black Book: Untold Legends bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special Edition Xbox One: Black Book: Untold Legends bug: Hello all! I recently started the Untold Legends quest in Skyrim Special Edition for Xbox One. Got to the fifth chapter and the hallway that leads to the reward is bugged. It’s supposed to move...