I blocked a specific person on Xbox, yet for some reason there bypassing the block still...

Discus and support I blocked a specific person on Xbox, yet for some reason there bypassing the block still... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i will put the gt here because at this point its harassment, [mod removed]'. I blocked this specific gamertag , no i have not messaged or unblocked... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PikaMew, Mar 16, 2023.

1. PikaMew
    PikaMew Guest

I blocked a specific person on Xbox, yet for some reason there bypassing the block still...

i will put the gt here because at this point its harassment, [mod removed]'. I blocked this specific gamertag , no i have not messaged or unblocked them they someone disappear off my block list and continue to message me ive reported for harassment multiple times xbox isnt doing anything i cant take this online bullying please help, there going so far to make false reports and have there friends attack me as well.

:)

PikaMew, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I blocked a specific person on Xbox, yet for some reason there bypassing the block still messaging me

I am afraid that they only work offline. We can only get in touch with them when we report a player or if we apply for a case review if we received an enforcement action or suspension.
  3. PikaMew Win User

I blocked a specific person on Xbox, yet for some reason there bypassing the block still messaging me

Is there a way to contact enforcement team? I literally can't deal with this abuse
  4. PikaMew Win User

Problem with that is ive reported this person all day and they have found a work around to being blocked no its not alt or anything I dont respond ive reported still nothing has happened to them
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi PikaMew!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Just to confirm, was it really the same account or they created a new different account to message you?

I recommend that you change your privacy options and allow communications to friends only if possible.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy.
    Select the Child, Teen or Adult default settings, or customise your settings by selecting View details & customise

Please simply mute or block it again and be sure to report it. I am sure that the Xbox Enforcement team will review all our reports and take necessary actions if they determine their rules or policies weren't being followed.

There's nothing to worry about getting reported many times because it isn't the basis the Enforcement team is looking at. As a friendly reminder, don't ever retaliate. As long as we follow the Xbox Community Standards here https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards then we're safe.
  6. Rostom L Win User

I understand. No worries, our reports may not be reviewed right away but for sure it will be reviewed in a matter of time. The Enforcement team might be receiving volume of reports that could be the cause of delay.
Thema:

1. I blocked a specific person on Xbox, yet for some reason there bypassing the block still... - Similar Threads - blocked specific person

2. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  3. Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...: Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a split second then off 56a4c5cf-7f6a-4bbb-960b-34a5882cdc75
  4. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  5. xbox 360 suddenly blocked from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 suddenly blocked from xbox live: My three xbox 360 consoles (2x360 S, 1x360 E) were blocked from xbox live on 1-11-24. Come to find out that having the Ultimate Game Pass on auto renewal caused it. I knew it was something on the...
  6. Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked: If I block a player and I’m in a friends party, can the player I blocked still join our party if my friend didn’t block the same Player? In other words can I still end up playing with a blocked...
  7. romove the block from the apps

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    romove the block from the apps: could you please remove the BLOCK from the apps PLEASE!!!!! 46f7215e-c3da-4df7-8c3a-52a8915855ca
  8. Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?: On Thursday 1-11-24 two of my xbox 360 S and my xbox 360 E stopped accessing Xbox live. I had been using daily until 1-11-24. Prior to the access failure I had made no changes to network...
  9. Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do: My Name is Richa,Mare sath froud hua hai pls mare payment mujhe refund krwa do b85683d4-e8dd-49f2-ab27-77da5b15e45b
  10. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524