I believe we are being billed twice in error for XBox live

Discus and support I believe we are being billed twice in error for XBox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Who do I contact to discuss that we are being billed twice for XBox live? 109fa3af-a487-4a45-a4be-d264df4f1343 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MichaelAgro1, Sep 4, 2019.

1. MichaelAgro1
    MichaelAgro1 Guest

Who do I contact to discuss that we are being billed twice for XBox live?

:)

MichaelAgro1, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi MichaelAgro1,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums!
    For any billing or subscription issues, I would recommend to contact Customer Supportby chat or phone
    for further assistance in investigating the charges on the account regarding your subscription.

If you believe that you're being billed twice for the same subscription, you can quickly
    view your Xbox purchase history online by signing in to your Microsoft account. If there
    are other profiles you have on the console you may additionally check those for a subscription from the same site after logging in with the account credentials.

If you do determine that you have more than one subscription on the same account (or a different one for that matter), you can use the following support articles to help you out:

How to cancel your Xbox subscription

Request an Xbox digital product refund

I hope that this helps you out.

Let us know the results!
  3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Billed twice for Xbox live

Hi, brianblevins1,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You mentioned that you were possibly charged twice for Xbox Live? I am more than happy to help and see if you were charged twice. I will send a private message to you as there is some information, I need That I want to make sure we keep confidential for your safety. Please check your private message and the info that I need to check on our end for this duplicate transaction. Also, could you click on this link to view your Microsoft Store order history, verify your order history, and tell me if you see the duplicate charge? In addition to checking your order history, check your Services & subscriptions , and this link will take you to your subscriptions and look for your Xbox Live membership and when it expired, and the last time your payment instrument was charged.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Billed twice for Xbox Live

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi, MetaheadBB6,

I am happy to hear that your issue has resolve itself. You have a wonderful day and Happy gaming!
  6. MetaheadBB6 Win User

My issue has been resolved. Apparently my bank was having maintenance ran on the app. Which in turn caused some accounts to show multiple charges . There is only one charge now . Thanks for reaching out . Appreciate it .
Thema:

1. I believe we are being billed twice in error for XBox live - Similar Threads - believe are being

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account...

in XBoX on Windows
    A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account...: How do I finout if my account was hacked, a game was purchased but not by me, I believe my account was hacked a0ad8456-3944-476e-ad93-246b573628b3
  4. I believe my minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my minecraft account got hacked.: I haven't played for a long time and it seems these pesky hackers got my minecraft account out of nowhere. I have proof as there is an email for it as shown in the screenshot. I tried the account...
  5. I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...: I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the resolution set in the xbox but I could be wrong. What can/should i do? e3649c21-c662-4599-907a-968aa551fe07
  6. I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...: My gamertag is "Pills" not spelled any differently; I believe I was forced name changed but have yet to see a notification about it. Some people have told me they will get my gamertag banned...
  7. Xbox one is running slow. I believe the power supply is damaged but I dont want to replace...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one is running slow. I believe the power supply is damaged but I dont want to replace...: Please if anybody knows a fix I'd love to hear it. Could my power supply be slowing down my xbox speeds? I've tried clearing cache 3 times and hard resetting it multiple times so please dont...
  8. I believe my Xbox one s is in a reboot cycle and i dont know how to fix it so i would like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe my Xbox one s is in a reboot cycle and i dont know how to fix it so i would like...: My Xbox one s which I got a few years ago has been in a reboot cycle for a while now (about 8-9 months or more). It started when everything was normal but then one time when I turned on my Xbox it...
  9. I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.: Hi As of today I have noticed that I have been logged out of everything that I had been logged into with Microsoft. When I try to log back in it says that my email doesn't exist, and I did check...
  10. My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...: My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe I have to purchase them again. 9e725e6a-03a2-45cc-b77d-0b4f98b36d3c