I believe my suspension action is still going on even though it ended.

Discus and support I believe my suspension action is still going on even though it ended. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was suspended for sending rude messages to a guy who was griefing, and the suspension has since ended. However, i am still not able to invite my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jack Woolen, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Jack Woolen
    Jack Woolen Guest

I was suspended for sending rude messages to a guy who was griefing, and the suspension has since ended. However, i am still not able to invite my friends to games or play on any of the servers on the list in Minecraft. I think my account is listed as
    a child account since i am fifteen, so does that affect this situation?

:)

Jack Woolen, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Conalc3 Win User

Still getting Notice of Enforcement action message even though suspension period has ended....

Suspension ended 4 days ago after 2 weeks.( Not console or permanent ban etc). Exhausted every single troubleshooting method possible and spent numerous hours on the phone/live chat with microsoft and they can't even help except tell me
    it's not their problem and I should contact enforcement. But obviously when you go to the website it is clear there is no way of contacting them after you submit a case review. So now they pass it off to this forum section to resolve my issue after 2 weeks
    of problems. Seems like all they want to do is pass the issue off to someone else so they dont have to deal with it....

So what are my options? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
    bump
  3. maxen Win User

Enforcement xbox live.

If there is no end date shown, that usually means the suspension has already expired. This would even explain why you cannot review the action.

Is your account still behaving as if there is action against it, or is everything normal once again?
  4. Daft Badger Win User

My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

You don't need to speak or message anyone.While comms are probably the most common reasons for enforcement actions they are not the only reason you can get banned.

Like i said,my guess would be you've ended up in a modded lobby on one of the older COD games & even though it wasn't intentional it's still enough to receive a suspension.

It's the main reason most people avoid those games nowadays.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox suspensions

The enforcement team won't tell exactly how suspensions are given. I do believe suspensions for obvious profanity are issues automatically. but other enforcement actions are usually handed down by the team themselves, which is a group of real people. The issues that seem to be happening right now are issues with notification of the suspensions telling everyone they are permanently banned, even though they have a shorter suspension, and the enforcement site not showing the suspension. From most of the posts I've seen, the suspensions themselves are warranted, but the notifications and things are just wrong.
  6. mgzin66 Win User

Almost sold on Xbox One.

@ Op

Far as I know it's still end of Dec

-

I still believe you are going to have to subscribe to that to get the live games. I may be wrong with that though.
Thema:

1. I believe my suspension action is still going on even though it ended. - Similar Threads - believe suspension action

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account...

in XBoX on Windows
    A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account...: How do I finout if my account was hacked, a game was purchased but not by me, I believe my account was hacked a0ad8456-3944-476e-ad93-246b573628b3
  4. I believe my minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my minecraft account got hacked.: I haven't played for a long time and it seems these pesky hackers got my minecraft account out of nowhere. I have proof as there is an email for it as shown in the screenshot. I tried the account...
  5. I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...: I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the resolution set in the xbox but I could be wrong. What can/should i do? e3649c21-c662-4599-907a-968aa551fe07
  6. I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...: My gamertag is "Pills" not spelled any differently; I believe I was forced name changed but have yet to see a notification about it. Some people have told me they will get my gamertag banned...
  7. Xbox one is running slow. I believe the power supply is damaged but I dont want to replace...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one is running slow. I believe the power supply is damaged but I dont want to replace...: Please if anybody knows a fix I'd love to hear it. Could my power supply be slowing down my xbox speeds? I've tried clearing cache 3 times and hard resetting it multiple times so please dont...
  8. I believe my Xbox one s is in a reboot cycle and i dont know how to fix it so i would like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe my Xbox one s is in a reboot cycle and i dont know how to fix it so i would like...: My Xbox one s which I got a few years ago has been in a reboot cycle for a while now (about 8-9 months or more). It started when everything was normal but then one time when I turned on my Xbox it...
  9. I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.: Hi As of today I have noticed that I have been logged out of everything that I had been logged into with Microsoft. When I try to log back in it says that my email doesn't exist, and I did check...
  10. My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...: My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe I have to purchase them again. 9e725e6a-03a2-45cc-b77d-0b4f98b36d3c