I believe I wasted $65 on nothing more than disappointment

Discus and support I believe I wasted $65 on nothing more than disappointment in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Went to a store yesterday and bought two gift cards to use, bought the cross gen bundle for Modern Warfare 2 (new one) Xbox one, downloaded everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheAbyssJP, Dec 28, 2022.

1. TheAbyssJP
    TheAbyssJP Guest

Went to a store yesterday and bought two gift cards to use, bought the cross gen bundle for Modern Warfare 2 (new one) Xbox one, downloaded everything I needed, started the game, got to the press start screen and.... disappointment. The game is practically sofltocked beyond this point besides going offline, tried what others have done, didn't work. Is it possible for a refund?

:)

TheAbyssJP, Dec 28, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

That's great news then, TheAbyssJP. I'm glad it's working now.
  3. TheAbyssJP Win User

Ah no worries now, got an email about my order being processed and it works fine now.
  4. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

You can try submitting a refund request for it at xbox.com/refunds but if your transaction is not showing up on that page, kindly fill out the Manual Refund Webform on this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-.... You can find the order number of your transaction by signing in to your email at this link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/.

Once you're done submitting your request, you'll receive an email result within 72 hours and if your request gets approved, it will take 3-5 business days for the funds to reflect on your bank account but it really depends on your bank's policy.
  5. LSX Monaro Win User

This is an insult to real Gears fans.

Game is nothing like gears of war, waste of my 65 dollars.
  6. The Mad Saint Win User

Problems getting past home screen

having this also, tried everything and nothing is working. Next gen seems to be driving me insane so far, such a waste of money for nothing but disappointment after disappointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. I believe I wasted $65 on nothing more than disappointment - Similar Threads - believe wasted $65

2. A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account...

in XBoX on Windows
    A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account...: How do I finout if my account was hacked, a game was purchased but not by me, I believe my account was hacked a0ad8456-3944-476e-ad93-246b573628b3
  3. I believe my minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my minecraft account got hacked.: I haven't played for a long time and it seems these pesky hackers got my minecraft account out of nowhere. I have proof as there is an email for it as shown in the screenshot. I tried the account...
  4. I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...: I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the resolution set in the xbox but I could be wrong. What can/should i do? e3649c21-c662-4599-907a-968aa551fe07
  5. Dev Kit E-Waste Policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev Kit E-Waste Policy: Hi, Can old dev kits be e-wasted, or do they have to be returned to Microsoft? In this case we have Xbox 360 and Xbox One dev kits. Thank you, Harlan d858fce4-527e-4df3-941a-e3bab3228c45
  6. I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...: My gamertag is "Pills" not spelled any differently; I believe I was forced name changed but have yet to see a notification about it. Some people have told me they will get my gamertag banned...
  7. Xbox one is running slow. I believe the power supply is damaged but I dont want to replace...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one is running slow. I believe the power supply is damaged but I dont want to replace...: Please if anybody knows a fix I'd love to hear it. Could my power supply be slowing down my xbox speeds? I've tried clearing cache 3 times and hard resetting it multiple times so please dont...
  8. I believe my Xbox one s is in a reboot cycle and i dont know how to fix it so i would like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe my Xbox one s is in a reboot cycle and i dont know how to fix it so i would like...: My Xbox one s which I got a few years ago has been in a reboot cycle for a while now (about 8-9 months or more). It started when everything was normal but then one time when I turned on my Xbox it...
  9. I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.: Hi As of today I have noticed that I have been logged out of everything that I had been logged into with Microsoft. When I try to log back in it says that my email doesn't exist, and I did check...
  10. My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...: My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe I have to purchase them again. 9e725e6a-03a2-45cc-b77d-0b4f98b36d3c