I believe I have been wrongfully comms suspended

Discus and support I believe I have been wrongfully comms suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I got given a suspension tonight and I believe it was wrongfully given. I was playing a ranked competitive game of Rainbow Six Siege, I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Three Berry, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Three Berry
    Three Berry Guest

Hi,

I got given a suspension tonight and I believe it was wrongfully given.

I was playing a ranked competitive game of Rainbow Six Siege, I was getting team shot and team killed throughout the game, I messaged one of the players frustratingly who was doing this saying "Don't team shoot me whilst I'm droning you spaz", because he
    was shooting me whilst I was droning out the objective.

I can understand the word 'spaz' could be seen as offensive, but I meant it in a trash talking manner & I was extremely frustrated with being team shot and team killed during a ranked game on Siege.

I don't know how to go about getting this overturned & considering this is the first time I've been comms banned in over 4 years I believe it was wrongfully given being as I've never broken a code of conduct or any guidelines.

Gamertag -

Thank you.

:)

Three Berry, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Three Berry Win User

I can't see anywhere on the website that tells me where to submit a case review at all.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

I believe my account was wrongfully suspended.

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

The only way to contact them is by filing for a case review on the enforcement site
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home if eligible.

If you have already done that & the decision was upheld then there's nothing to else you can do,you will have to wait out the suspension.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

I believe I was wrongfully banned

Hey there -

We do not have any information to share regarding actions taken by the
    Xbox Live Enforcement
    team. Any and all information can be found on their website. If the Policy and Enforcement Team has upheld their decision, at this point you will have to wait out your ban.

Thanks for understanding.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. Sillyball247. Win User

Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

I have been having the same issue, I just got comm suspended even though the other person told ME to kms.
Thema:

1. I believe I have been wrongfully comms suspended - Similar Threads - believe been wrongfully

2. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  3. A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account...

in XBoX on Windows
    A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account...: How do I finout if my account was hacked, a game was purchased but not by me, I believe my account was hacked a0ad8456-3944-476e-ad93-246b573628b3
  4. I believe my minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my minecraft account got hacked.: I haven't played for a long time and it seems these pesky hackers got my minecraft account out of nowhere. I have proof as there is an email for it as shown in the screenshot. I tried the account...
  5. I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...: I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the resolution set in the xbox but I could be wrong. What can/should i do? e3649c21-c662-4599-907a-968aa551fe07
  6. I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...: My gamertag is "Pills" not spelled any differently; I believe I was forced name changed but have yet to see a notification about it. Some people have told me they will get my gamertag banned...
  7. Xbox one is running slow. I believe the power supply is damaged but I dont want to replace...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one is running slow. I believe the power supply is damaged but I dont want to replace...: Please if anybody knows a fix I'd love to hear it. Could my power supply be slowing down my xbox speeds? I've tried clearing cache 3 times and hard resetting it multiple times so please dont...
  8. I believe my Xbox one s is in a reboot cycle and i dont know how to fix it so i would like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe my Xbox one s is in a reboot cycle and i dont know how to fix it so i would like...: My Xbox one s which I got a few years ago has been in a reboot cycle for a while now (about 8-9 months or more). It started when everything was normal but then one time when I turned on my Xbox it...
  9. I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.: Hi As of today I have noticed that I have been logged out of everything that I had been logged into with Microsoft. When I try to log back in it says that my email doesn't exist, and I did check...
  10. My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...: My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe I have to purchase them again. 9e725e6a-03a2-45cc-b77d-0b4f98b36d3c