I beg pla can I have a free second name change £8 is too mutch

Discus and support I beg pla can I have a free second name change £8 is too mutch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Plz can I have a free second name change £8 is too much 01c15091-fce0-434b-a829-72e94f901c02 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Israel Aro, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Israel Aro
    Israel Aro Guest

• Plz can I have a free second name change £8 is too much

:)

Israel Aro, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but it is by default that once we have used our free Gamertag change the next changes will cost us the regular price.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Nursemorph Win User

No-one on here will be able to help you. The charge is there to stop people changing their gamertags all the time and, far as I know, there are no exceptions, even when people have made mistakes
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

My gamertag was banned but then someone else got it

First do not bump threads from 3 years ago. Second they changed the policy cause too many people abused the the free name change. Now they change it for you for free but you have to pay to change it to something else sorry.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I accidently used my free name change to a name I didn't want. Can I have another free name change to change it to the name I want?

There's no way to get another free change.
  6. [EX] Win User

I accidently used my free name change to a name I didn't want. Can I have another free name change to change it to the name I want?

Hi Joshua,

I want to recommend you the Microsoft Rewards program.

If you frequently collect points you can redeem them for credits. With these credits you can purchase a gamertag change and afterwards if you collect more points you can buy games and add-ons etc.
Thema:

1. I beg pla can I have a free second name change £8 is too mutch - Similar Threads - beg pla free

2. My microsoft account got hacked. and my email was changed. Im begging you to help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked. and my email was changed. Im begging you to help me.: I dont know how, but a virus got into my laptop. It took over all my email accounts, changed the passwords, on multiple social media accounts and games, but I recovered it, when I tried to recover...
  3. My Fifa 23 X/S Edition isn’t working. Someone please read the paragraph below and help I beg…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fifa 23 X/S Edition isn’t working. Someone please read the paragraph below and help I beg…: So I got fifa 23 X/S edition when it came out (bought with disc). And recently it has stopped working. Firstly, when I tried to open the app it said something like this: ‘Your game trial has...
  4. I want my 10 dollars back i beg you plzzzz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want my 10 dollars back i beg you plzzzz: Xbox i had a gift card from Microsoft rewards and i went to buy some apex coins and it said i did not have my 10 gift card when i went to buy it please give me 10 dollars back i worked hard for...
  5. Xbox One connection problems. I can't get assistance from Microsoft (Italy). I beg your help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One connection problems. I can't get assistance from Microsoft (Italy). I beg your help!: Hello to everyone! I've got problems connecting my Xbox to internet since last week, and I really don't know why. Internet is working, even on my Xbox 360. It actually is connected to the router,...
  6. Please, I beg you, add joystick calibration to the Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Please, I beg you, add joystick calibration to the Xbox: Last week I bought a gray Xbox One controller... And it´s left joystick was drifting out of the box. Sadly, this is not the first time this happens to me. I bought my Xbox One five years ago and...
  7. Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one: Hello Bill Gates & Co, May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to play the game as we already play Rockband 4....
  8. Once again I have to beg for my Reward points for the Games I buy

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again I have to beg for my Reward points for the Games I buy: I have not been receiving my Reward points for the games I have bought from the Microsoft store and How Can The VIP vault be out of supply with the 5000 reward points you have to use 250 gems to...
  9. Unsolvable, but Microsoft sais they are all solvable, I beg to differ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsolvable, but Microsoft sais they are all solvable, I beg to differ: [img] Hi, I have a challenge, try to solve this Pyramid hand from May 29, 2018. I have been playing this game for years, but this one has me stumped. 3872a102-727f-411b-9040-e695f59f6206
  10. Why me! The agony. Please I beg you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why me! The agony. Please I beg you.: I can't install black ops three look [img] I tried that and it didn't come up pls help I'm desperate!!! 0199c10b-251d-4261-8a2c-7e98b2ece547