I been robbed!

Discus and support I been robbed! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I earned 40 keys in Bingo and was actually playing when the member goal of 24444 was reached but I have not received my keys. Did I do something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CausticFlower13, Feb 25, 2018.

  1. I been robbed!


    I earned 40 keys in Bingo and was actually playing when the member goal of 24444 was reached but I have not received my keys. Did I do something wrong?

    :)
     
    CausticFlower13, Feb 25, 2018
    #1
  2. CR4IG 1985
    CR4IG 1985 Guest
    I have also been robbed

    Yes it is definitely there, been on phone support twice and chat once, the 2nd phonecall confirmed I had paid and forwarded the case to be looked into but with the famous "there is no fixed timescale for this" words meaning I will probably be waiting at
    least 1 week to hear back, absolute joke, take all my money and give no game and cant even fix a digital download when they know the issue is there.
     
    CR4IG 1985, Feb 25, 2018
    #2
  3. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    I have also been robbed

    Hey there CR4IG,

    It does look like you've been in touch with
    Phone Support
    to look into your issue. They will be best equipped moving forward to help get things sorted out with your account so that you can play your game.

    If you have further questions about your case, you'll want to reach back out to them with your inquiries.
     
    MisterFizzle, Feb 25, 2018
    #3
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

    I been robbed!

    Unless some sort of rules were broken, you didn't do anything wrong.
     
  5. Geth Win User

    I been robbed!

    Unless some sort of rules were broken, you didn't do anything wrong.
  6. Atherza Win User

    I've been robbed

    For refunds, please go here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

    I've been robbed

    Hello Nelcraft,

    Sorry for the issue with the purchases. You can go to the website to fill out the

    refund request form
    . If you are unable to do it on the website you can then
    Contact support
    . Also the refund if eligible will go back to the payment instrument that was used. So if a credit/debit card was used it will go back to that. If you had currency on your account and that was used it will go back on your account. The refund
    can only be done one of them two ways. We on the forums are unable to provide refunds.

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

    i've been robbed

    Hi,

    Any purchasing issues need to be taken up directly with Xbox Live support for your region.





    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false *

    * For the correct number to appear, please be sure you have the website set to the correct country. This can be changed at the bottom of the web page, on the left hand side.
  9. MisterFizzle Win User

    I have also been robbed

    Hey there CR4IG,

    It does look like you've been in touch with
    Phone Support
    to look into your issue. They will be best equipped moving forward to help get things sorted out with your account so that you can play your game.

    If you have further questions about your case, you'll want to reach back out to them with your inquiries.
Thema:

I been robbed!

Loading...
  1. I been robbed! - Similar Threads - been robbed

  2. I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)

    in XboX Insiders
    I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments]
  5. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  6. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  7. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  8. Xbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal: Twenty-five years ago, Microsoft walked into the gaming world with a chunky black box and a bold promise. This year, Xbox is celebrating that legacy in the most fitting way possible and honestly,...
  9. been an omega ring member for almost a month now, no update at all. plz help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    been an omega ring member for almost a month now, no update at all. plz help!!: hello! I found out about the xbox insider program that was available for everyone, so I joined the omega ring when the new boot screen came out, even though 4 2606 updates was released for omega...
  10. April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings

    in XboX Insiders
    April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings: For months now I have been unable to use discord or any communication outside of Xbox my Xbox is currently bugged and will not let me change any privacy settings despite being 18+ verified for...