I been locked out my own account with security keeping me out

Discus and support I been locked out my own account with security keeping me out in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I recently been locked out of my account after my Xbox forced reset, causing me to be logged out my account. I originally forgot my password and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jayden hernandez2, May 27, 2023.

1. I been locked out my own account with security keeping me out

Hi,

I recently been locked out of my account after my Xbox forced reset, causing me to be logged out my account. I originally forgot my password and tried my old ones a few times. Then once I remembered it it was too late and It was blocked. The phone # on my account is old and couldn’t get the security code. I’ve tried the account recovery forms and even calling customer support, which couldn’t even help my situation. I attempted everything still nothing works. I invested a lot of time and money on this account to just forget about it. I can proof purchases of the account on my card. I even still remember that he current password. I only ask if someone can help me either with my situation or to unblock my account, because it is very frustrating

Please and thank you for your time.

:)

jayden hernandez2, May 27, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Jayden! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Microsoft can block accounts for various reasons such as suspicious activity, sending unsolicited emails, or for violating the Microsoft Services Agreement by hosting photos, video or other content in violation of the Code of Conduct.

In your case, the multiple attempts were seen as suspicious so the system automatically disabled it.

You should fill this form to have Microsoft review the reason your account was disabled and determine whether it may be reinstated

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/Account...
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Locked Out of My Own Account

If you contact your bank they will be able to tell you this information.

Due to security issues these questions are set up so people cannot access the account without proper authenticity.

I understand this can be frustrating, but your Bank will be able to provide this information to you quite easily.

If you found this post helpful, please remember to upvote.
  4. x iVox x Win User

Security check locked me out

Are you getting any error codes along with the message?

Like Error: 8015****

Try signing in, each error code has a specific thing It will want us to do.

On top of that, the recent security update that rolled out requires all profiles to have Two methods of authentication.

Meaning you will need at least 1 alternate email, and 1 alternate phone number.

Try heading over to
    Account.Live.com
    Click on I can't access my account.

Reset your password using existing proofs, if you are unable to reset the password use the I can't use any of these options link.

When you are able to get the password reset, log in and it will prompt you to update security on your account.

Add another phone number, email, security question.

If you are unable to reset the password using the "I can't use any of these options" Link.

KEEP THE EMAIL, grab your console ID from the xbox with the most use.

You can find it by going to System settings > Console settings > System info.

Write down the console ID, and the account recovery request number from the email, and give Xbox Support a call!

If you have any further questions feel free to ask!
  5. UrticantCorn44 Win User

Security check locked me out

i am having the same problem and i changed my password and it didnt work so i am wondering if you can tranfer account to somethim else will it still do it
  6. Frathos Win User

Security lock out

You manage your account settings on the Microsoft account site:

https://account.microsoft.com/account

Select Account - Security in the menu below the Search icon and then select Update your security info. Add the new number and verify it first before removing the old number.
Thema:

1. I been locked out my own account with security keeping me out - Similar Threads - been locked own

2. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  3. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.: I have already tried the "recovery" form online and have been denied twice. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in. I need a security code but I do not have...
  4. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  5. Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out: My daughters Minecraft account was hacked. We can't get into the microsoft account linked to her Minecraft account anymore. Her microsoft account was removed from my Family account shortly after ....
  6. Your account has been locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your account has been locked: Your account has been locked We've detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account. Unlocking your account To unlock your account, you'll need...
  7. Why have I been locked out of my microsoft account for no reason!?!?!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been locked out of my microsoft account for no reason!?!?!?: I recently was locked out of my microsoft soft account for NO REASON last week and haven't been able to play Xbox SINCE. This is very convenient considering I just bought A YEAR SUBRSCRIPTION AND...
  8. I have been locked out of all Microsoft accounts and the only way it can be fixed acording...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of all Microsoft accounts and the only way it can be fixed acording...: Microsoft for 'unusual activity" has locked me out of my acounts and cost me about $1000. I cant get into the 365 I used to run my business, I have lost all the emails from my business, lost all...
  9. Why has my account been locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my account been locked?: About 10 days ago I tried logging in to my Xbox account, And it popped up that my account has been locked. I went to the link and filled out the form and I still haven’t received an email back. I...
  10. My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...: My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I don't know why. I am a veteran xbox user and have had this account for years. I try to log in 3 days ago and it's...