I became a Xbox Insider and I want to try the new Edge Chromium

Discus and support I became a Xbox Insider and I want to try the new Edge Chromium in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to try it but there`s not a lot of info How can I dowload or update my browser to the new Edge I am on the Omega tester thing Thanks for the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Soticrazy, Aug 26, 2021.

  1. /u/Soticrazy
    /u/Soticrazy Guest

    I became a Xbox Insider and I want to try the new Edge Chromium


    I want to try it but there`s not a lot of info
    How can I dowload or update my browser to the new Edge I am on the Omega tester thing
    Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/Soticrazy
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Soticrazy, Aug 26, 2021
    #1
  2. Sharprake Win User

    PLEASE fix the Edge browser on Xbox

    Don't worry Xbox is rolling out the new Chromium-Based version of Edge to Xbox insiders so, it's not too long until Edge works faster.
  3. jjrice2233# Win User

    Microsoft edge chromium?

    I have new Xbox Series S console, it have old egde browser with EdgeHTML engine. How I should update it to chromium version?
    I want the new Microsoft Edge on Xbox one s
  4. ArminatorX Win User

    You can't contact Microsoft for technical support and no live chat anymore?

    Hi ! Try with Edge or IE. Not Chrome ;)
    I did that screenshot with the Dev-Branch of the new Edge browser that uses the Chromium engine.

    So it should also work with Chrome.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

    Messages

    On Firefox and the Microsoft Edge browser (the one that comes with Windows 10, not the new Chromium based Edge that is being tested), I also have issues loading my messages.

    However, using Google Chrome or the DEV channel of the Microsoft Edge Insider preview, I can access my messages on the web.

    Also check that you do not have script or ad-blocking add ons in your browser, or at least disable them for the Xbox domain.
  6. Hi Im Swat Win User

    Microsoft edge chromium?

    The new Chromium Edge browser is not out to the public yet. It is currently still in testing.
Thema:

I became a Xbox Insider and I want to try the new Edge Chromium

Loading...
  1. I became a Xbox Insider and I want to try the new Edge Chromium - Similar Threads - became Insider try

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  6. A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders: Hey XBOX Insiders! Just wanted to call your attention to the below, which appeared in the Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead system update release notes yesterday. The main thing to be aware of is you...
  7. My high definition suddenly became like this, I don't know how to fix it, I've tried...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My high definition suddenly became like this, I don't know how to fix it, I've tried...: can anyone help me? [img] 77063d40-3538-4253-b7a7-b7c9ebf9ef9f
  8. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  9. my wifi adapter keep became hidden once i open some certain game and i cant enable it...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    my wifi adapter keep became hidden once i open some certain game and i cant enable it...: i was playing "the finals" and i immediately realize my wifi disappeared i try to troubleshoot it but it cant find my wireless network so it only try to fix my LAN adapter. i check my device...
  10. I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the...: I bought Minecraft Bedrock with Xbox Game pass before the Bundle came out for Xbox Game Pass and now I can't play Java. If anyone has a solution please let me know as I want what I downloaded...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. edge chromium xbox one

    ,
  2. chromium xbox