I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can...

Discus and support I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can you please help? Thank you 9657cb51-f4cf-4223-92fc-21c32d767fdd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by STR8CAPN93, Aug 17, 2022.

1. STR8CAPN93
    STR8CAPN93 Guest

I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can...

I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can you please help? Thank you

:)

STR8CAPN93, Aug 17, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can you please help? Thank you

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

unfortunately microsoft has no way to help within the game, what is the game in question?

I would advise to consult the developer.
  3. House33-9B4F8658-DA1 Win User

Stupid question

you can only obtain the bronze, silver & gold medals once. onyx medal is the only medal you can get over and over. however, i think they locked a couple of them because people were just boosting the onyx medal. One for sure that i know of they locked
    was the combat engineer ribbon.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Will you be getting Trials Fusion for the Xbox One?

Can anyone tell me how the scoring screen after each track works (where it shows you earning your bronze, silver, or gold medal)? I tried very hard to get 38 gold medals and am now at 40+ and still don't know what my "reward" was or if I ever even got it.
    :(
  5. Z4ZonE Win User

I want GTA5 advice.

I already beat the game and all my characters got 30 million each, can I still do the investment?
  6. Athavariel-38B05112- Win User

Xbox One. Achievements won't unlock

I have the Problem in Crimson Dragon and Overachiever . I got all Medals and in the Achievements App show me by Overachiever 100% but its still locked. :(

Help?
Thema:

1. I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can... - Similar Threads - beat laoshi great

2. When you beat a game, it needs a signifier in your library.

in XboX Insiders
    When you beat a game, it needs a signifier in your library.: I think it would be cool to have a little check mark, or something, in the game tile when viewing your game library for those games you’ve beat. I have over 500 games in my digital library and it...
  3. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...: I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my exes because it was in his name and now I'm...
  4. Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?: I’ve been looking into buying these beats in ear headphones and was wondering if they would be able to connect to my series x. If not would they connect to my windows 11 pc?...
  5. Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.: Im playing through all of the Gears of War games with my daughter and while she was away I decided to play on Insane mode because it's far to hard for her. I finally beat Gears of War 3 on insane...
  6. How do I get past “beat the robots”

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get past “beat the robots”: I’m trying to add my phone number to my account but have to beat the robots so I do that and it says verification complete you can continue your action but there’s no way to actually continue so...
  7. Someone has messaged me after beating him at fifa saying he hopes my kid gets cancer so i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has messaged me after beating him at fifa saying he hopes my kid gets cancer so i...: Ive been mesaaged saying i hope your kid gets cancer and im the one whos been banned how do i sort this out absolute joke 7ccfeab3-e53d-403c-b4dd-542faf9e71e8
  8. Why isn’t my Xbox letting me talk in party chat with my beats? And how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my Xbox letting me talk in party chat with my beats? And how do I fix this?: My Xbox isn’t letting me talk on party chat when I’m using my beats headphones? So I want to know how to fix this prblm. Idky I have this prblm I used to use my beats before with no problem...
  9. my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this...: I was playing a game called destiny 2, in a competitive game mode I ended up winning against this random person who proceeded to msg me saying he was part of enforcement etc and that he would bn...
  10. I pre-ordered Diablo 4 but have not received a beat early access code, have they been sent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Diablo 4 but have not received a beat early access code, have they been sent...: I pre-ordered Diablo 4 but have not received a beat early access code, have they been sent out or is it because I pre-ordered it through Microsoft? 04eca0ef-7a34-4606-8f3d-e31c2112f49e