I asked for a refund

Discus and support I asked for a refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I asked for a refund for the gta the Trilogy And I got denied because there a limit but what is the limit 12f33dd1-3a43-4b65-b5b9-7df52e0e920f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by blazewolf1, Nov 15, 2021.

1. blazewolf1
    blazewolf1 Guest

I asked for a refund

I asked for a refund for the gta the Trilogy And I got denied because there a limit but what is the limit

:)

blazewolf1, Nov 15, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

I asked for a refund

Do you have any further questions about your refund?
  3. MateusFontana Win User

I asked for a refund

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Nothing is officially mentioned about a refund limit, but this can vary. If your refund was denied, you can reply to the email you received explaining why you think you should be refunded, provide as much information as possible for the responsible team to better analyze your case.

Unfortunately, the community doesn't have access to this particular area of Microsoft, we're just members just like you.

You can check the Xbox refund terms via the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I would like to ask for a refund

you have to ask support via chat or phone
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How I can ask a refund?

6. Smwutches Win User

How can i ask a refund?

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

I asked for a refund

1. I asked for a refund - Similar Threads - asked refund

2. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  3. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  4. Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?: Hello, I found out on the evening of December 16th that my account was fraudulently charged on the morning of the 16th. So, I immediately contacted Microsoft customer service and connected with an...
  5. I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...: I bought a game accidently yesterday and I wanted to get a refund but it didn't give me one because it says too many refunds this year when I haven't refunded anything this year at all can someone...
  6. Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled

in XboX Insiders
    Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled: Is this legal/legitimate? I became so frustrated with the mess that is Forza Motorsport that I ended up trying to contact xBox support to complain - eventually was suggested to request a refund...
  7. I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...: I have bought virtual currency which I was intended on looking at instead of actually buying it, which I asked a refund right after I bought it. It's been over a work of the refund being approved...
  8. My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund: My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund cbe53584-3433-49d8-bc17-4179b523b0a1
  9. need to ask for refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    need to ask for refund.: there is no application for refunds anywhere on this sites 9860ea62-73d8-4fb0-a9ec-1ad62944dcc5
  10. Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate: i forgot to turn off the subscription and i want to refund it .Because i dont have very much money on my bank account so can somebady help me ? 2d7f298d-6470-48a5-b3f9-ee12d32719df