I asked for a refund, got it but the items I bought with the money that I refund were still...

Discus and support I asked for a refund, got it but the items I bought with the money that I refund were still... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I asked a refund on a in game currency but I already bought something with it, I got the money but the items were still there, what should I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ilias Rahmaouy, Jan 31, 2023.

1. I asked for a refund, got it but the items I bought with the money that I refund were still...

I asked a refund on a in game currency but I already bought something with it, I got the money but the items were still there, what should I do?

:)

Ilias Rahmaouy, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I asked for a refund, got it but the items I bought with the money that I refund were still there

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We just need to wait because it will now depend with the game support on when the items will be removed.
  3. Scotty0955 Win User

BILLING

Hello there you can have all the money refunded by going to

xbox.com/refund

as long as it’s not past 14 days after all the items were bought
  4. AdrianaOR45 Win User

I was granted a refund last night for a in-app purchase but when I woke up now they took my money out of my acc.

Hello Luca! I don’t exactly know what are the requirements for the refunds but when I asked for it I typed that a child from my family was visiting using my XBOX, guessed he remembered my password from previous visits and bought some coins and items/bundles from Apex. I was trying to contact someone from support about the items still being there but went through EA instead and they told me it wasn’t a problem but I don’t know now! Maybe it just wasnt refundable anymore? Cause when I placed the refund and explain, I was granted it, and got my money back and this morning they took it right back. Thank you for replying!
  5. John P_14 Win User

bought minecraft but got a refund but i got no money

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Just to confirm, did you request a refund for the game? If so, kindly check your transaction history at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. If the transaction is already showing as "Refunded", it may take 5-7 business days for the funds to reflect in your bank account. However, this timeframe may vary depending on your bank's policies, so please check your bank account from time to time.
  6. Fabian van Putten Win User

bought minecraft but got a refund but i got no money

my plan was to go and buy it again but if i dont get my money back i spent to buy the game i'm not going to try it again otherwise i'm down 60 euro for the game
Thema:

I asked for a refund, got it but the items I bought with the money that I refund were still...

1. I asked for a refund, got it but the items I bought with the money that I refund were still... - Similar Threads - asked refund got

2. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  3. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  4. Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?: Hello, I found out on the evening of December 16th that my account was fraudulently charged on the morning of the 16th. So, I immediately contacted Microsoft customer service and connected with an...
  5. I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...: I bought a game accidently yesterday and I wanted to get a refund but it didn't give me one because it says too many refunds this year when I haven't refunded anything this year at all can someone...
  6. Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled

in XboX Insiders
    Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled: Is this legal/legitimate? I became so frustrated with the mess that is Forza Motorsport that I ended up trying to contact xBox support to complain - eventually was suggested to request a refund...
  7. I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...: I have bought virtual currency which I was intended on looking at instead of actually buying it, which I asked a refund right after I bought it. It's been over a work of the refund being approved...
  8. My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund: My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund cbe53584-3433-49d8-bc17-4179b523b0a1
  9. need to ask for refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    need to ask for refund.: there is no application for refunds anywhere on this sites 9860ea62-73d8-4fb0-a9ec-1ad62944dcc5
  10. Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate: i forgot to turn off the subscription and i want to refund it .Because i dont have very much money on my bank account so can somebady help me ? 2d7f298d-6470-48a5-b3f9-ee12d32719df