I asked for a refund and it was confirmed, however the money did not arrive in my account

Discus and support I asked for a refund and it was confirmed, however the money did not arrive in my account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've waited 4 days and the amount spent still hasn't arrived in my account! ff405b64-eed0-43ef-81b3-9a2995357ee3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Miguel, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Miguel
    Miguel Guest

I asked for a refund and it was confirmed, however the money did not arrive in my account

I've waited 4 days and the amount spent still hasn't arrived in my account!

:)

Miguel, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

It can take up to 7 business days for the money to be refunded. Depends on your bank as well.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. My name is John P an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Good to hear your refund request was confirmed. Just a friendly reminder, it will take 3-5 business days for the funds to reflect in your bank account but it really depends on your bank's policy so kindly check your bank account from time to time.
  4. GrahamBrown5 Win User

Microsoft TOOK £79.99 from my credit card for 365 I canceled 3 days later but no refund.

MICROSOFT IS THE SAME AS SCAMMERS BUT WORSE.
  5. ValiantOne Win User

Microsoft Store Refund Ripoff

Microsoft Store said they could not help me. They claim they refunded the money to my "credit card". PayPal says Microsoft never did refund the money. PayPal also said there was a mix up with the BillMeLater and my bank account. So I was told that PayPal
    took the money from the wrong account (after I chose another account at PayPal payment point), and Microsoft refunded the money to the wrong person's credit card. Microsoft apparently made a mistake in refunding the money, as they refunded the wrong amount
    and sent it to someone else's credit card. I disputed the monies taken with PayPal and my bank. Hopefully that will solve the issue.

DevGod.... I did ask the Microsoft Store for a conformation number, 13 times. I also spoke with a Supervisor 5 times. Was told that they could not issue a refund, as they had already done so to my "credit card". When I told them I used PayPal, they told
    me they had refunded the money to a credit card and not PayPal. Finally they told me they could not override the system to give me my refund, as the system was showing I was already refunded. I was calm the entire time, and did ask for a confirmation of the
    transaction (first time and everytime I called).

Yep, there were some messages from Singer, but they apparently got removed for trolling.

For those, like Karch, that have been helpful, I thank you. :)
  6. Tim Franstone Win User

No indication that I pre-ordered Quantum Break

This 2nd support member I talked to already documented that I want a refund so I don't get the why did you wait 10 days to ask for a refund game if/when my Windows 10 code doesn't arrive.
Thema:

1. I asked for a refund and it was confirmed, however the money did not arrive in my account - Similar Threads - asked refund was

2. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  3. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  4. Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?: Hello, I found out on the evening of December 16th that my account was fraudulently charged on the morning of the 16th. So, I immediately contacted Microsoft customer service and connected with an...
  5. I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...: I bought a game accidently yesterday and I wanted to get a refund but it didn't give me one because it says too many refunds this year when I haven't refunded anything this year at all can someone...
  6. Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled

in XboX Insiders
    Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled: Is this legal/legitimate? I became so frustrated with the mess that is Forza Motorsport that I ended up trying to contact xBox support to complain - eventually was suggested to request a refund...
  7. I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...: I have bought virtual currency which I was intended on looking at instead of actually buying it, which I asked a refund right after I bought it. It's been over a work of the refund being approved...
  8. My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund: My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund cbe53584-3433-49d8-bc17-4179b523b0a1
  9. need to ask for refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    need to ask for refund.: there is no application for refunds anywhere on this sites 9860ea62-73d8-4fb0-a9ec-1ad62944dcc5
  10. Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate: i forgot to turn off the subscription and i want to refund it .Because i dont have very much money on my bank account so can somebady help me ? 2d7f298d-6470-48a5-b3f9-ee12d32719df