I appear offline and players still have the ability to spawn in my game to stream snipe me?

Discus and support I appear offline and players still have the ability to spawn in my game to stream snipe me? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I appear offline and players still have the ability to spawn in my game to stream snipe me? This is a common occurrence. I actively report and block... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Blast Gordon, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Blast Gordon
    Blast Gordon Guest

I appear offline and players still have the ability to spawn in my game to stream snipe me?

I appear offline and players still have the ability to spawn in my game to stream snipe me? This is a common occurrence. I actively report and block these players when it happens, yet they are still able to spawn in my game. How do I keep malicious behavior from happening?

:)

Blast Gordon, Jan 29, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Appearing offline is just that, it doesn't prevent matchmaking.

Play in private matches is the only way to prevent that
  3. Elohmn Win User

Harassing

[quote user="x Slant x"]

Offline mode wont keep me from playing multi-player games?

[/quote]

Privacy Settings "Appear Offline". You won't be really Offline but you will appear Offline to anyone who is not on your Friends List (or everyone if you choose). This disables all abilities for anyone else to Join either Party's
    or Games that you have from your Recent Player History.
  4. MeL0NheaD 3 Win User

Dlc maps suck.

I like piazza. Liberation pisses me off. Spawn... sniped.... spawn in front of guy that just sniped me.... sniped. spawn behind guy that just sniped me. start to shoot. hit detection. sniper turns around. says "wtf?" , lights a cigarette,
    rakes some leaves.... still getting hit detections on him.... he burns leaf pile.... his buddy snipes me from the side. Lather, rinse, repeat.
  5. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

Did Treyarch put some thought into...

I'm just saying that some may only consider it spawn camping if the attackers are in the spawn. I've seen my team spawn trap a team (as you described it) but had the ability to still kill players who had spawned just then or a
    few short seconds ago, but from a distance.
  6. PAINKILLER83350 Win User

I will say it....It blows..

I think the game itself is just fine...no nerfs, no buffs...it's fine....the problem is the players....why the heck are 60% to 70% or more sniping?....good grief.....spawn die...spawn die....spawn die ...always a sniper ..almost always in the spawn....and
    I'll bet most of those sniping are just doing it to counter the other snipers....I found myself doing it, get killed 8 times in a row before taking 3 steps...I switch to sniper too and suppress theirs .....meanwhile 8 out of 24 players are actually trying
    to play Battlefield ....but this is players not the game.....sure wish those fluffers would go play TDM or something because they suck on either team
Thema:

1. I appear offline and players still have the ability to spawn in my game to stream snipe me? - Similar Threads - appear offline players

2. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  3. Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.: I was thinking that it would be nice if they would add a feature that would allow you to appear offline with the option of showing certain friends that you are online instead of showing offline to...
  4. Why am I appearing offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I appearing offline?: My gf and I are both showing "offline" to each other, I'm on PC and she's on console, we're not appearing offline either and we reset both our systems and logged out and back in. We're also trying...
  5. All my friends on xbox and minecraft are appearing as offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my friends on xbox and minecraft are appearing as offline: All of my friends on xbox are showing as offline even though they aren't. I went onto minecraft to see if it showed they were online there but then it said I had no friends. I have no clue how to...
  6. Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?: My profile is saying I'm offline,but when I go to the account status, it's saying appearing online,and when I change it to offline,it says online status unknown,i turned off the Xbox,I restarted...
  7. Appearing offline when I'm online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Appearing offline when I'm online: I'm online but it's saying that I'm offline bc3c319e-eacb-425c-b945-cd48aab7a76d
  8. Xbox profile is stuck saying offline for friends even when I'm online & appearing online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox profile is stuck saying offline for friends even when I'm online & appearing online: My Xbox friends have all said that my status is offline even though I appear online whenever I ask them. I have tried many solutions that have been presented on other forum posts. The only thing I...
  9. Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help: How come when I try to appear offline it doesn’t let me it says unknown bbcc64cb-a2a5-4fae-bb67-0df650d41904
  10. I’m stuck on appear offline. Nothing I do helps. Anyone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m stuck on appear offline. Nothing I do helps. Anyone else?: I have been stuck on appear offline for quite sometime now. I always switch between appear online/offline obviously when I don’t want to be bothered and it’s never been an issue. Now when I try to...