I apologized years ago to enforcement and was permanently banned

Discus and support I apologized years ago to enforcement and was permanently banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So years ago probably 2015 I said a bad word to a guy on Xbox messages and got reported and banned for awhile and was the first and only ban on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mysteryofevil, Jan 21, 2023.

1. I apologized years ago to enforcement and was permanently banned

So years ago probably 2015 I said a bad word to a guy on Xbox messages and got reported and banned for awhile and was the first and only ban on my account.

I go to enforcement review and probably said even worse things about what I said and got 2 week ban even though I didn’t break code of conduct and using it on another player or customer I was taking to the enforcement team full of SJWs and right before my permanent ban and more then a couple back and forth messages to them one told me to stop talking to the enforcement team and advised not to mess with it anymore.

And my accounts being banned from enforcement losers and having my account being suspended due to a on going explanation of I messed up and probably should’ve been less rude and such and mostly trying to get answers to my ban from them cause I broke no rule only talked to a employee that’s not park of micosoft and micosoft has no say in what they rule and can’t do anything about being banned for apologizing about everything and explaining I just wanted to know why I kept being banned while not on my Xbox but trying to get information about my suspensions and getting more bans only to have the final ban and a apology sent and lift on my ban for 5 minutes just to get immediately permanently banned for apologizing and the response was that there was enough evidence to permanently ban me off my apology I sent them the other cases was closed and punished for them just to be permanently banned for apologies literally….. that ruined my entire library of games i digitally acquired and games I bought from Xbox marketplace and all the time I put into the game’s gone wasted and taken for a apologizing for the behavior I already been punished for and didn’t deserve but one ban that broke code of conduct. Why being exiled shunned and information less and silenced while being stolen from by time money and investments spent on controllers systems games headsets dlcs map packs all that just permanently banned and silenced and micosoft ignoring messages support telling me they can’t do anything or give information and to write on the forums and by today banned accounts can’t use forums yet I’m posting this and I’m told when I sign in and brought to the new enforcement family thing? No active suspensions no history or signs of a ban and no history of what actually happened and said and I was wronged and still am.

I was told I can’t sue micosoft cause I accepted the rules and terms of agreement? Yet only broke the code of conduct once or twice one being to a player of the community and the other all enforcement and them reapplying a ban on me for explaining and questioning and being told to not contact them even though it’s a live service and something I been investing time and money in for years to be told from previous statements and reviewed appeals that it was enough to apply yet another ban this time permanently for senrdinc a apology on a appeal even though punishment served and the case xclosed and from a apology they reviewed my cases and permanently banned me applying bans accusing of breaking code of conduct? Yet there not part of micosoft or the community and there own thing and they exiled and silence me for the statement above.

I find extreme negligence, lose of property and rights and licenses acquired through trade with Microsoft corporation to have it removed by abuse of power fraudulent claims and practices wrongful convictions termination, pain and suffering due to not knowing or understanding what was going on and unable to this day to receive any compensation for my losses and harassment and bullying from Microsoft’s branch of enforcement team falling on more negligence infringement abuse of power removal of freedom of speech and expression. Fraudulent claims of termination of my property and rights and more negligent of micosoft Xbox live support customer support and enforcement team miss management of customer service and providing legitimate responses to receiving a apology and having the one person who read it go back and reopen my messages and there was a lot of back and forth between before they closed the case then blocks contact on my side without my questions and concerns and providing the enforcement team with facts to there lies?

They got rid of me and applied multi bans for explaining myself and questioning and the last one was an apology witch makes me mad cause I can take it to Court regardless the terms and agreements cause they themselves broke the contract as well as allowed me to be silenced and unable to get help cause they didn’t have control over the enforcement team who harassed distressed and left me high and dry and to this day I can’t contact micosoft support I can’t see my accounts history of bans or anything it’s saying i have none on history and suspensions? I can’t sign In post on forums and all that as well as it’s telling me my account has restrictions somewhere yet back to being told I have none and no way to apparently see what restrictions?

No link no examples of the restrictions nothing? And I don’t want to go to court but I might have to cause I demand justice and been ignored to long and silenced on a live service I paid a subscription for property that’s been taken away from me along with the writes without any refunding on the digital property I paid for and yes digital property like cryptocurrency? Although I could see and use this digital property through the Xbox I purchased that’s been in my possession for many years and my account being in my possession since the Xbox 360 that’s been wrongfully taken and unusable for Microsoft’s enforcement team that micosoft apparently had no say or control over them even though micosoft hired and implemented the staff to do so and allowing them freedom to apply bans for questioning and correcting the auto script passed about code of conduct yet they was real people and allowed to sabotage micosoft accounts any way they saw fit leading to my wrongful x3 banns back to back and my apology being a permanent suspension cause they went back and read everything and said it was enough to permanently ban me even though I served the ban and the case closed? And them closing the case on the apologies and making it so I couldn’t say anything else and possibly a hate crime or a group targeting and mistreatment and mishandling of my cases and account while micosoft supports it and allows me to be a victim of abuse without being able to speak up about it. Not able to.contact micosoft about it or have them review the abuse and obviously planned cyber attack on my properties and legal ownership through licenses purchased with money through micosoft to be unacceptable to me because my account was wrongly banned over and over then some said I’m read everything but the apology and now after 2 2 week bans and. Three day one to start your permanently banned and nothing you can do?

Except my rights violated extreme negligence financial lose and property lose property damage,pain and suffering, no compensation no reaching out from Microsoft no investigations made on my behalf and requests fraudulent claims of breaking rules that didn’t apply to the enforcement team. Having my history and closed cases being reopened not on my request or permission and punishments one being rightfully sent and all others being placed by the enforcement team without any conclusion or reasoning and having no way to get help for the a abuse dealt to me back to back in a matter of a month ban that magically turned into a permanently suspended account cause I apologized and they re reviewed and republished for fraudulent claims of rule breaking while questioning the validity of the cases against me without reasonable grounds for applying the bans and having a enforcement member tell me not to apologize and to just do nothing yet my account is getting off a ban and immediately having another applied for talking to the enforcement team on a appeal looking for support and total mishandled hate crimes singled out neglected burglarized shamed profiles racially probably and all this under Microsoft Corp who refused to help on web chat and they hardly spoke English and needed extensive explanations of everything just to tell me that they can’t do anything and so enforcement team is rogue and tyrants just pushing bans cause I called someone a n word cause It was literally in his name and he texted me with a bunch of fowl insults and he probably black and those on the enforcement team the same color and me white being discriminated against for saying someone’s gamer tag back to them and retaliating for the messages they sent me and then they report me and I get two days ban and cause only through enforcement team that I could message got 2 week bans then after those are up and given for fraudulent claims of code of conduct violation towards a non micosoft or xbox live third party while not being on the Xbox One to send the messages but from my phone to these garbage SJWs and receiving false bans claiming code of conduct violations that don’t apply to them or my phone and the business of appealing a suspension that was relieved by enforcement team only known by enforcement team and yes I accepted my xbox terms and agreement on the Xbox one……

Anything discussed, questioned, mentioned, said doesn’t have merit for a ban since I wasn’t on my Xbox one and was being banned from using it. Terms and conditions never applied the code of conduct doesn’t apply since these new bans ever took place on xbox one but on Microsoft’s website on the enforcement team redirect making there claims unsustainable due to not breaking Xbox’s rules while on the xbox I was a customer wanting to know why and how they were banning me to the last being a apology and receiving back to back to back to back suspensions ending on the permanent suspension for reevaluating and republishing for the suspensions they placed and as ludicrous as it is the last being a apology and promise to behave and the remorse of my actions and wording and frustration witch is do in part by enforcement teams harassment fraudulent claims mismanagement misconduct as well as Microsoft’s negligent behavior for years and improper handling of my account to be victimized by a rogue management paid by micosoft controlled by micosoft and micosoft claims they have no authority and now my account is still banned yet saying it’s not then says on another page my account is registered in some areas? I have had enough of this and I didn’t realize all the criminality that was happening and having no way to get it resolved or investigated and on the robot help answers:FYI totally unhelpful and the web chat doesn’t even work now and back in 2016 or 2015 it did and I was told a lot of the same things copy paste script and after getting many ways of the same dead end answer and days and hours consumed with the very few people trying to help but came to the same conclusion that they aren’t allowed to lift bans or discuss the issues……. After saying they repeatedly banned me for a month then permanent ban me for apologizing……. Even the support told me that’s messed up but regardless they couldn’t help or access help for me. And I got to the point I just wanted the games I purchased to be playable but couldn’t play cause I got the ban notice preventing me for accessing my library of digitally bought games was refused refunds even on my 12 month membership with less then a month used before being banned for false pretenses and neglected by micosoft who setup ways to keep me silent cause I was banned yet wrongfully… losing thousands in games micotransactions purchase of system that’s useless now time and investment of my properties and time and now can’t play the games I own legally cause my account wasn’t set on Home account or whatever and I had my friends sharing games through there accounts and mine to there’s without a possibility of making it my Home Xbox for the account that’s is wrongfully banned and unjustifiable means of having it banned without playing for a month straight just to get permanently banned soon as the month ban was up cause of a apology wrote and permanently banned cause of the apology set to begin soon as the back to back bans being placed by speaking to enforcement team and placed because of the enforcement team….. and I was banned I could break Xbox. Rules cause I couldn’t play or send messages so one reasonable and deserved banned from a player report to band back to back leading to a permanently suspended account cause I was speaking to the enforcement team and micosoft never looked into it and I remember and saw I had no band active or suspensions and got excited just to see it was a lie and my account still supposedly has restrictions and possibly banned adding more emotional distress and memories….. I even had support tell me to trade my Xbox with my friend so i could have my games yet he sold it….. and that’s just to far and way to much shipping and handling to pay for when I’m speaking to Microsoft about the wrongful bans like I guess i have to take it to court I have no other option and I been wronged for many years and lost a lot of time and money from a shadow ban and infringement of my freedom of speech freedom of expression as well stolen ransomed not able to access paid hood while being framed and shadow banned and racially discriminated and abused. With many years later seeing I could reclaim my property and clear my accounts false bans and expose the corruption and mishandling of the cases and having closed cases reopened and punished for it off a apology and they’re not even supposed to look at the cases after closing them I can’t defend myself against the cases being reopened and getting another ban cause I couldn’t respond to them properly as I had appealed and case closed end of that ban timer count down yet permanently ban from a appeal that contained a apology unjustly reopening cases and not to the appeal saying sorry is given the response of I reviewed the cases and found this ban is reasonable due to the other cases ? I said sorry now infiltrate and republish me and think your not going to have it come back in the court of law for mismanagement unlawful conduct abuse of power pain and suffering negligence cover up enforcement of removal of freedom of speech fraud and sabotage racial discrimination harassment theft mishandling of private property invasion of privacy due to the reopening of the cases closed and served and more neglect and abuse lack of compensation and appropriate way to disclose information in detail or justification of the bans constantly being made despite having no access to the services of the Xbox One and not breaking the rules of conduct at the time and not causing or influencing others to break rules nor any harm or hateful comments or behavior showed to other players in the community. Enforcement team is a thing of its own and is independent from micosoft however they have purposely had it out for me and the evidence shows since none of the bans after the first being from the Xbox platform and services while having no access to the account in question due to constant bans received by enforcement team for sending appeals asking questions and applying corrections leading to the absurd final ban being issued because of a apology sent in a appeal and promising to behave witch on return wasn’t acknowledged by the enforcement team lady but the entire review was and her closing the case and mocking me implying that it’s done and case closed without a reason to re review the closed cases or proper authority to do so she just did it out of spite and mismanaged duties and taking matters into her own way while admitting so and blocking my responses.

All this is back by Microsoft and enforced yet there’s no way to contact and I’m a victim of many crimes and sabotage bullying and targeted racially motivated hate crime for stating my mind outside the limits of Xbox one and it’s terms and agreements and presentations of appeals receiving bans without explanation or due diligence. Being very one sided and final based off a corrupt group of SJWs who are pathetic as can be and probably have colored hair cause there prissy pompous power hungry position and knowledge of protecting of backlash backed by Microsoft allowed them to illegally tamper steal abuse create fraudulent claims against players and have there ruling be as they wish the more you say to them the more they got annoyed and angry very intolerant unprofessional behaviors and tyrant B attitudes knowingly silencing you and having you at there mercy is unconstitutional and will be brought to court I guess. Say I can sue or not no one is above the law and if it wasn’t for the negligence and terrible scum of enforcement team [mod removed] all high and mighty feeling like judges and Microsoft enforces the bans to keep you silent even if you been done as I was is a human rights violation and a criminal offense against me for being done and robbed stolen from and harassed and bullied and abused and unfairly treated and sabotaged for a month into forever? Something will stick I don’t care what liar they have it’s all in the writing and clear management mishandling privacy and all and I just wanted Microsoft to investigate and support said they did yet they have no control so a lie and there system and service they can do as they want yet I wasn’t using a service nor a system I sent appeals….. and lost thousands without a possible explanation or investigation or involvement I didn’t get emails about the bans either or anything from Microsoft only a email trying to sell me Xbox live [mod removed] after I was banned and I didn’t sign up for newsletters and don’t get Microsoft emails until I was permanently banned and that’s being sent as another mockery and harassment from the enforcement team

:)

mysteryofevil, Jan 21, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

No it's not harassment you arent reading the rules

It doesnt matter who starts the fight if you break the rules and get reported you will br punished

Also you are misunderstanding how enforcement works

Back in 2015 we didn't have enforcement.xbox.com

It was a moderated forums you had one appeal that was it

You still have one appeal however since you already used you dont get a second one

And since its a new website your enforcement prior to the change of the website wouldn't show that's why you arent seeing it

And wouldn't matter because the limit is a year after the enforcement action not 7 years later

Since you appealed back in 2015 you cant appeal again nor 7 years later

The perm ban still applies
  3. mysteryofevil Win User

Micosoft investigators only all other posts are ignored as well as any script responses from Microsoft this is considered false advertising Im a banned account falsely banned by enforcement team and the appeals sent to them yet I can post here something ban accounts cannot do yet here iam and being told in not banned but restricted this constant cat and mouse is irritating and now ridiculously contradicting itself and the holes are revealed…….. yet no compensation for the years and property taken under code of conduct and apparently micosoft doesn’t even know it’s own rules….cause I shouldn’t be able to post this or sign in …… now restricted and told no bans or suspension yet I can’t access my account correctly
  4. Rostom L Win User

Banned xbox account but cannot see any any active suspensions in history

Hi Shaun!

What type of ban or suspension was that? Was it permanent or temporary? Since the enforcement action you're looking for happened years ago, it may no longer be eligible for case review.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Old Banned Xbox User

permanent bans can not be undone. but if you would like to see more on enforcement or ask for a review you can here - xbox enforcement
    Bans are only eligible for a case review if they occurred within the last year. Since their began 9 years ago they wouldnt be eligible for a case review at this point.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Help please

That looks to me like they overturned the permanent ban and changed it to a 14 day ban but didn't actually change it on the system so the system still thinks you have a permanent ban.

Unfortunately, only Enforcement can resolve it and not sure how you are supposed to contact them about it, assuming there's no action button next to the enforcement notice in your history

Edit: Apologies. I realise that my post is no help whatsoever
Thema:

1. I apologized years ago to enforcement and was permanently banned - Similar Threads - apologized years ago

2. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  3. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  4. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  5. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  6. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  7. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  8. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...
  9. Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal: Hello xbox, my account was banned due to me talking to someone during the xbox chat.They texted me saying we'll done implying that I messed up because I couldn't watch the defuser in my seige...
  10. This is an apology for my actions

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is an apology for my actions: Hey Microsoft I know I’m guilty of saying rude things to someone on xbox chat but this guy was rude and repetitively said L and haha because he reported me to get me banned but the thing is he...