I am unable to redeem a vbucks voucher

Discus and support I am unable to redeem a vbucks voucher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When the panel was scratched off, there is only a 16 digit number, not a 25 digit one as requested 553c3b8e-aa08-4e73-8570-c5553e5f566b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHRISSY WHITE1, Apr 25, 2023.

1. I am unable to redeem a vbucks voucher

When the panel was scratched off, there is only a 16 digit number, not a 25 digit one as requested

:)

CHRISSY WHITE1, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

You may need to redeem it first on Epic Games' end. Please sign in to this link and make sure that it's the correct Epic Games account linked to your Xbox:

"Go to https://www.fortnite.com/ > Hover over your name in the top right corner, and then click V-Bucks Card > Click Get Started to begin the redemption process."
  3. FAZE JARVIS7490 Win User

How do I redeem a VBUCKS gift card

I have a VBUCKS gift card I bought my son and I am unable to redeem it online. This is very frustrating.
    I bought my son a vbucks card and I'm trying to do it on my phone it 1,000 vbucks
  4. R4FTY Win User

cant redeem code

There could be a few reasons why you're having trouble redeeming your Xbox vouchers. Here are a few things you can try:

1. Make sure you're entering the voucher code correctly. Codes are often case-sensitive and may contain letters, numbers, or both. Be sure to double-check that you're entering the code exactly as it appears on the voucher.
    2. Check the expiration date of the voucher. Some vouchers may have a limited time period in which they can be used, and attempting to redeem an expired voucher may result in an error.
    3. Check to see if the voucher is intended for use in a specific region or country. Some vouchers may only be redeemable in certain regions, and attempting to redeem a voucher that was intended for use in a different region may result in an error.
    4. Make sure the voucher hasn't already been used. If the voucher has already been redeemed, it will not work again.
    5. Check for any outstanding balance on your Microsoft account. If you have an outstanding balance on your account, you may not be able to redeem additional vouchers until the balance is paid off.
    If none of these steps help, you may want to try contacting Xbox customer support for assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and determine why you're unable to redeem the voucher.
  5. KristieCowan Win User

Fortnite battle pass/bundle

So we went to game and spent sons birthday voucher to get the vbucks he picked up yhe £50 vbucks card which said £7500 vbucks on it so we cane home and put the code into the store which came up a £50 microsoft gift card but on the reciept from the shop
    it says fornite 7500 vbucks
  6. Twilestia HD Win User

Can not use Money in my Microsoft Account.

I have been unable to use the money that I redeemed in a gift voucher of $65 AU. When I go into to store to buy something it does not show up as an option. It just tells me to add a payment option. Not only that, the payment option I did add does not show
    up either! I think it is because my account's billing info on the xbox says that I am in the USA when really I am in Aus, Also, I am unable edit it on the xbox.

Mod Edited
Thema:

1. I am unable to redeem a vbucks voucher - Similar Threads - unable redeem vbucks

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  5. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  6. Unable te redeem code. Please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable te redeem code. Please help.: I'm not able to redeem my Xbox ultimate code. I got this code when I bought my new laptop. I'm receiving messege that says I'm not in the country region that. I'm not in the sane country yry I...
  7. I am unable to redeem my points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to redeem my points.: I tried redeeming a 200 Robux giftcard which costs 3,000 Robux, but it just says "There's an issue with your account or order." everytime i try. I have contacted Microsoft support but there's...
  8. I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle: I had gotten this Xbox series S to replace my old Xbox One and my parents had decided to get the Gilded Hunters Bundle but when I was setting up the Xbox I was not given the option to redeem any...
  9. unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...: receive message code already redeemed after trying to reinstall MFS2020 via DVD. how do i finalize the installation. 092bb8fd-71d0-4d38-ba1b-ec0e98b0a647
  10. Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.: Uninstalled Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe on my old PC. Installed it on a new PC. But the instalation stops on 'redeem code' 'already done'. Game from 10 DVD's, not from XBox. How do I get past...